NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome mate,sorry you had to return it due to the NECA netting defects in the first place.I could not believe opening 2 more cases of Predators to find even more netting defects.

Last edited:
Your welcome mate,sorry you had to return it due to the NECA netting defects in the first place.I could not believe opening 2 more cases of Predators to find even more netting defects.

It's a real nightmare bud! I think one of the net strands is about to go on this one also :(

Going to have to mod it somehow I think if it goes.

McNeca almost doubled the price on these, and never changed the cheap chicken wire looking netting at all,they know people will buy them anyway, but not me, i bought the first classic p1 and that did it for me, i sold it at a loss, and i said no more 1/4's for me until they change the netting.

Although I didn't have a problem with tearing, I've replaced all of the netting on my 1/4 scale figures.

Netting is only $1.69 with shipping. One set provides enough netting to do two P1 figures or one P2 figure with a lot left over. The P2 requires more netting on the legs and arms.

Here is an example of a fig with the replaced netting:
jb1r2h.jpg

You can buy the netting HERE.

1/4 scale Celtic would be awesome.

I second that. Don't care for Scar even if he was the hero pred of that film. Celtic was pretty badass until he got over confident. Still you'd think he'd be strong enough to toss a xeno, he'd be strong enough to kick one off himself before it put a hole in his head. B:dunno

Finally got me a Masked P2! Bought it for $80 with taxes at the Emerald City COmic Con last Sunday. So happy as the masked P2 and the Ram Pred never became in the Philippines, for some reasons. I would've wanted to grab Ram to, but considering that I'd have to fly back and I only have limited luggage space and weight, I only bought one.

Thanks to the hotel blowdryer I was able to part him out into smaller pieces :)

Selling my 1/4 open mouth Pred 1 (head only)

Looking for $50 plus shipping. PM me if your interested

Thanks

neca_predator_zps5479808b.jpg

Back