NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe it's not Butters.

He seems to pop in here every Tuesday so we'll probably get more of this next week.

OMG what happened here 7 new pages from yesterday!!! Man I tought we got the 1/4 P2 & Elder confirmation and then discovered it was actually a speech!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt077TOugdA&feature=related"]Serious baby talk - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a quick peek at my custom Predator. It's a total repaint and replaced the plastic "leather" with the real stuff. The hips are now fully articulated with ball joints. He can stand straight up, or with his legs spread wide, the only posing restriction is from the ankles.

I'm almost done, I still need to add the quills, gloss coat the mouth, and make the ankles more articulated.

P1010102.jpg

Here is a quick peek at my custom Predator. It's a total repaint and replaced the plastic "leather" with the real stuff. The hips are now fully articulated with ball joints. He can stand straight up, or with his legs spread wide, the only posing restriction is from the ankles.

I'm almost done, I still need to add the quills, gloss coat the mouth, and make the ankles more articulated.

P1010102.jpg

Nice repaint. He looks great.:clap

29109278.jpg
87636882.jpg
41046537.jpg

Hello, got mine yesterday from Ebay.
In one word "awesome". If god collected action figures, this one would be on his list.
The hard hitting effect of a mask-less Predator is perfectly captured in this figurine.Hats off to NECA for a commendable job. The articulations are many and the detailing is incredible .
The figure does not have any "boot issues" due to which standing without support isn't a problem.
It is well built, sturdy, and looks great, only problem is, I'll have to get the other 2 now.

Last edited:
...only problem is, I'll have to get the other 2 now.

Got also the closed mandibles one. And I'm sooooo tempted to get the masked Pred. But I just don't need 2 bodies...it makes no sense.

Anyone saw an offer on just the masked head, please let me know.

I've got the closed mandible one too. I wanna take him outside one of these rainy days for a lil photo shoot. I'm no photographer but it would make for a nice screensaver or desktop photo.

46997892.jpg
I agree.I love my closed mouth Predator:).

Me too, love his expression. It's the best one of them all in my opinion because I think it really does an incredible job of capturing the 'spirit' of the Predator. He looks evil, conniving, intelligent, calculating and just plain mean! The level of detail on this guy is amazing and the twitchy right mandible is icing on the cake. We always get an open mouth/masked incarnation of the Predator so it's very refreshing to see a closed mouth figure!

Last edited:
With HT new 1/4 thing going on, I wonder if they'll make a 1/4 Pred, I'd love to see it but one thing for sure is it'll be hell of a lot more than Neca's :) would anyone be tempted if HT made this? I'm still waiting on Neca to announce the P2 :pray:

With HT new 1/4 thing going on, I wonder if they'll make a 1/4 Pred, I'd love to see it but one thing for sure is it'll be hell of a lot more than Neca's :) would anyone be tempted if HT made this? I'm still waiting on Neca to announce the P2 :pray:

HT knows there are four lines they will always sell pretty well - Terminator, Iron Man, Batman, and Predator.

I anticipate a 1/4 Predator...

A 1/4 Predator by Hot Toys! Of course everyone would be all over this, regardless of price or accuracy. Hot Toys just wants to dominate every market. NECA should have got in there first with a higher end 1/4 Predator.

Back