NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that for me over the years I've seen pretty much every existing reference pic taken of the original suit so I doubt I'll see something I haven't seen before.

Ah, no.

If you're expecting them to be some sort of revelation of the innaccuracy of the NECA predator to the NECA fans prepare to be disappointed. Also I doubt we're talking about pictures people haven't seen before.

Like the first pic he posted?

That was a revelation. :lol

Because you wont accept something even if it's absolute proof of the truth about all the controversy about accuracy?

That's just silly, if that's the case.

Like the first pic he posted?

That was a revelation. :lol

Because you wont accept something even if it's absolute proof of the truth about all the controversy about accuracy?

That's just silly, if that's the case.

You're sounding like a christian fundamentalist with this kind of talk.

The pic he posted just looked like a still from the documentary we've all seen in the DVD extras. Great pic but still, we've probably seen it.

And no, it didn't in any way prove the innaccuracy of the NECA sculpt :dunno

You simply have an objection to anything by NECA being considered better than HT.

... :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Ah, forum conspiracy theories are the BEST! For the last time, I collect both NECA and HT (and my HT collection is far larger than my NECA at this point). I love both equally for their own strengths, yet I'm honest enough to acknowledge their weaknesses.

Hot Toys fanboyism is hilarious. It seems to assume that any criticism of HT in any respect is 'HATE'. When the reality is we're huge HT fans who simply don't shy away from pointing out the odd fault here and there. Heck I've been more critical of NECA than anything else lately but I bet I'm still lumped in with the 'NECA trolls' because I happen to agree that the NECA is more accurate than the HT.

Butters, you may have started off having opinions about this figure and you have aired them several times but right now your intentionally trying to get peoples backs up and creating a bad mood in these threads on purpose.

How so? I'm just trying to set the record straight for all the accuracy nuts that can't accept things for what they are. :dunno

You're sounding like a christian fundamentalist with this kind of talk.

The pic he posted just looked like a still from the documentary we've all seen in the DVD extras. Great pic but still, we've probably seen it.

And no, it didn't in any way prove the innaccuracy of the NECA sculpt :dunno

You simply have an objection to anything by NECA being considered better than HT.

Hot Toys fanboyism is hilarious. It seems to assume that any criticism of HT in any respect is 'HATE'. When the reality is we're huge HT fans who simply don't shy away from pointing out the odd fault here and there. Heck I've been more critical of NECA than anything else lately but I bet I'm still lumped in with the 'NECA trolls' because I happen to agree that the NECA is more accurate than the HT.

Then you need your eyes tested (like Tankman) and to watch all the docos again.

Not true at all.

And I'm an agnostic.

And what's wrong with high-end brand loyalty? It's a Sideshow Collectibles forum, so you have to expect that people come here to read about their collectibles.

Butters, you may have started off having opinions about this figure and you have aired them several times but right now your intentionally trying to get peoples backs up and creating a bad mood in these threads on purpose.
Oh yeah, he's even targetting me in the Aliens, Predators, and Terminators question thread.

...And I was talking about the AvP video games..nothing about NECA or HT.. :lol

Incredibly obvious that he just wants attention.

Butters, I applaud your tenacity, misplaced as it is, but I simply am not seeing what you are even after knowing the details that should be present in the sculpt from the reference pics.

I see them, you can't, curious but hey, the world will still be spinning tomorrow.

Oh yeah, he's even targetting me in the Aliens, Predators, and Terminators question thread.

...And I was talking about the AvP video games..nothing about NECA or HT.. :lol

Incredibly obvious that he just wants attention.

Well what do you expect form a guy who calls himself Butters. Butters has always been an annoying character, it's ironic.:lecture

Last edited:
Even though the proof says otherwise.

NECA fanatics spreading more hate.
NECA has horrible paint apps on their 7 inch figures, they're a bunch of scared crybabies because they won't take HT on in 1/6 scale, or make a Queen.

Their 19 inch Predator is 100x more accurate than HT's, though.

So, I'm a NECA fanatic?

I really couldn't give two s!@#s about NECA, Hot Toys, Sideshow, Gentle Giant or whomever, it's how a product looks that I care about, the company that made it means nothing to me.

Back