NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows this for picture trolling Butters!

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

That circle you drew on his left knee armor is only there because the knee isn't turned at the exact angle. Actually, most of your circles are there for that reason. It's not the most poseable figure in the world, so there are certain turns and twists posers have to make in order to get something with that kind of articulation to balance correctly. You're just stirring the pot with nothing to back it up and you're defending Hot Toys because a shin or a bicep on the NECA wasn't facing the right direction. :lol

Haven't you heard? Butters is the newest self-proclaimed accuracy messiah! I get that some people dislike a piece and critique it, then avoid purchasing it. Trolls, however, never stop. Either they do believe what they're saying and they feel they have to inform us (as if we can't inform ourselves -- we probably even have more Predator pieces than he does), or they're just bored. The scariest part is how I can't tell which one Butters is.

That doesn't explain the additional details or their relative shapes.

I have all three figures and have compared them with original suit photos (There are more than Reaktwon posted :wink1:).

Anyone with the figure can compare them with the original suit photo and come to the exact same conclusions.

It's not an angle thing, it's a fact. From the bio and armor, to the body shape and anatomy.

It's a great artistic interpretation, but far from 'accurate'.

I knew it would turn into insults when the truth came out. Blade, you were part of the gang that is attacking me now in all the Hot toys threads gloating about how everything they do in garbage compared with neca.

You certainly aren't a Predator fan, but more of a NECA Vs. Hot Toys fan.

You aren't interested in the truth, you're only interested in defending the lines you've been passing around this forum about accuracy.

You want to hide the truth, because it makes you and the NECA defenders looks stupid and ill informed to make the comments that you and they have and keep making.

You guys started all this, and now it's time for the truth to come out.

Hows this for picture trolling Butters!

He's a great interpretation, but he's still not accurate.

Reaktwon will post some more pics when he's able.

Should make things very clear for Predator fans.

I'm bugging him to ask Darklorddave to make sticky thread for pred fans.

I don't hate them at all! Why would I buy them if I hated them? :slap

I'm just sick and tired of the accuracy nuts talking ill informed garbage when they don't really have a clue.

You certainly aren't a Predator fan, but more of a NECA Vs. Hot Toys fan.

You aren't interested in the truth, you're only interested in defending the lines you've been passing around this forum about accuracy.

You want to hide the truth, because it makes you and the NECA defenders looks stupid and ill informed to make the comments that you and they have and keep making.

You guys started all this, and now it's time for the truth to come out.

... :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Ah, forum conspiracy theories are the BEST! For the last time, I collect both NECA and HT (and my HT collection is far larger than my NECA at this point). I love both equally for their own strengths, yet I'm honest enough to acknowledge their weaknesses.

To this day, I still think you're just trying to hitch your wagon to a certain opinion to fit into the board. Sadly, no one's hitching theirs to yours. The best advice anyone can give you is that nothing is black-and-white, and with any comparison between companies, there's always a compromise. If you want truth, that's it, clear as day. If you continue to believe otherwise, more power to you, but don't expect anyone to look up to you like you're the ideal, all-knowing Predator fan you think you are.

Ignored, finally.

Just like your youtube vids. :cuckoo

I don't need others approval for verification.

I'm not intimidated by trolls and their abuse.

The truth stands alone and always comes out sooner or later.

Thanks for those beautiful pictures of the most accurate Predator figure ever made, Goose..

I can just see Stan Winston and Kevin Peter Hall slapping Butters across the face right now.
:lol

Thanks for those beautiful pictures of the most accurate Predator figure ever made, Goose..

I can just see Stan Winston and Kevin Peter Hall slapping Butters across the face right now.
:lol

Ignorance is bliss. :dunno

KPH wasn't fat and made the suit look good.

I prefer the detail and proportions on Stan's suit, but Tankman tried his best with what he had.

Nothing, I like all 3, too. It's just not anywhere near as good as the original. :dunno

p111.jpg

Tankman and some of you seemed to think it was as good. :dunno

I never did.

Still a must have for any Predator fans.

So did Hot Toys. But some of us can have love for both.

All inaccurate, but all great to own.

Back