Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

They do but it dpends really on what randy likes sadly so no Bane,No Scarecrow.....

I know!! Just imagine a 1/4 Bane, Scarecrow, and Twoface to go with Batman and Joker. It would be amazing.

Ugly packaging. That "trilogy" logo is awful.

Figure looks good though. I'll get it when/if they shrink it down to 7 inches. That'll be an awesome figure.

Logo looks awful. I'd like Hot Toys to revisit the trilogy for example Batman Begins is a mess, it's an old figure, so they should make a new one.

Oh, and maybe, finally a proper Joker.

Would be very interested in a neca 1:4 TDK suit.

I remember reading that NECA will be making that one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Randy has mentioned it's possible before, but I'm pretty sure they have no plans right now for it

Getting this for 75 shipped from calendars.com. Hopefully May.

They had a coupon code I used back in like October.

Yeah, I picked up NECA's 1/4 scale Arkham Origins Batman from calendars.com for like $60 and planned to get this Batman Begins figure and NECA's 1/4 scale Alien from there too for around $75, but they got wise and now exclude the NECA 1/4 scale figures from being eligible for their regular "25% off of $100" promotions.

Does anyone know if Neca is in for 7" versions of Returns Penguin and Catwoman and, possibly, '89 Joker?
Any word on that?

They've made '89 Batman in 7" form, so...

Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Does anyone know if Neca is in for 6" versions of Returns Penguin and Catwoman and, possibly, '89 Joker?
Any word on that?

They've made '89 Batman, so...

Short Answer: No

Long Answer:

Making 7" DC figures is a bit complicated for them. They can only release them if they are part of some promotion like a special DVD bundle or something like that as far as I'm aware.

Anyways, apparently they have a 7" Penguin sculpted and ready to go only if they can work around the licensing, but at this point they aren't planning on releasing it for sure.

I'd assume they have nothing planned for Catwoman as we haven't even seen the 18" version, and they won't do anything for 89 Joker because it would cost way too much to get the rights for Nicholson's likeness.

I hope I explained it as best as I could! :)

Short Answer: No

Long Answer:

Making 7" DC figures is a bit complicated for them. They can only release them if they are part of some promotion like a special DVD bundle or something like that as far as I'm aware.

Anyways, apparently they have a 7" Penguin sculpted and ready to go only if they can work around the licensing, but at this point they aren't planning on releasing it for sure.

I'd assume they have nothing planned for Catwoman as we haven't even seen the 18" version, and they won't do anything for 89 Joker because it would cost way too much to get the rights for Nicholson's likeness.

I hope I explained it as best as I could! :)

You pretty much nailed it on the head... But I would take the answer from 7inch with a grain of salt why would they say yes to ruin the surprise come November...

As far as Catwoman goes she will be revealed either at SDCC or before SDCC.

Yeah, I picked up NECA's 1/4 scale Arkham Origins Batman from calendars.com for like $60 and planned to get this Batman Begins figure and NECA's 1/4 scale Alien from there too for around $75, but they got wise and now exclude the NECA 1/4 scale figures from being eligible for their regular "25% off of $100" promotions.

Yeah and now they are not stocking any new 1/4 figures. The last figure they put on thier site was the Iron Man 1/4... So far no Donnie,No Harley,no Hulk,No Alien Warrior and no BVS Batman...

Thank you for the answer, ShadowGuardian!

I so want that 7" Penguin - hope they indeed release him.

As for Catwoman, that's what I've heard too, Psycho! I SO hope they release her in 7" form.

We've been denied a decent Pfeiffer Catwoman action figure for many years now. Can't stand it anymore. LOL

As much as I want a Nicholson Joker action figure too, if they never make one, I can live with only '89 Batman and Returns Catwoman and Penguin.

Back