Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Bale is in a complete third world country squat position. No way in hell any figure can do that.
Only figure can do that is the new AVP aliens figures

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I feel like I once saw the Takara Batman in a similar pose but I can't seem to find it now.

Nothing with fabric pants could hold that properly—much to my disappointment, since I'm sort of a poseability nut. The Sideshow comic Batman figures seem to have very good knee articulation but I don't know if the thighs can hold up to squatting.

Only figure can do that is the new AVP aliens figures

And these!

12311300_932059956878001_8041175028428068677_n.jpg

At either rate this thing looks great. I wish NECA would just do a Nolan Batman line. Bane, Harvey, Dark Knight Batsuit I want them all.

Randy has said that before regarding 7 inch DC figures.... Why would he want to ruin an BIG surprise around Christmas time....

just a heads up on the 7 inchers ,reeve ,west and leger ,ali express has them for $27 delivered ,not ordered them myself ,but thought id pass it on
AliExpress - Buy directly from China ... platform=y
AliExpress Mobile - Global Online Shopping for Apparel, Phones, Computers, Electronics, Fashion and more

Last edited:

At either rate this thing looks great. I wish NECA would just do a Nolan Batman line. Bane, Harvey, Dark Knight Batsuit I want them all.

They will do an Dark Knight Batman in due time.... But Bane and Harvey i doubt it... Randy has already said he don't care for Bane many times..... But only time will tell.... I see 2017 being Arkham Joker,Returns Batman

Neca is an awesome company as long as Randy likes what you like. It's the one thing that bothers me about them. Luckily he's a big Arnold and sly fan.

Well or you want like HT when profit dictate. Bat Begin seems cool there, maybe you can cut out those mouth and put Enterbay mouth plate

Yeah I get that. It's just kind of a stupid business practice.
Just like hot toys and their 100s of iron man, I'll take Batman variants over Iron man any day

But not producing figures that would sell simply because you don't like the character personally IS kinda silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree. I absolutely LOVE what Neca has done and is currently working on for their Quarter scale stuff, and Randy seems like a great guy. But it's true that just because you personally don't like a character doesn't mean you shouldn't make it, especially when lots of fans would want it. While TDKR is the weakest of the trilogy, Bane was one of the best parts and he would look great in quarter scale. Anyways, that's just my 2 cents. :)

Yeah Bane just looks cool and it's nice to have a villain other than Joker to accompany Bats.

I mean sure, it's not your traditional Bane but he looks awesome. I would also like a Two face and Scarecrow but I feel like those are less likely than Bane, especially since they're basically just guys in suits.

I like Randy's personality towards what NECA does. They seem to be dong all right not giving a crap what some fans want TBH.

I like it.

I mean it's true, sometimes they might know what we want more than we do ourselves. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, they have the rights for the entire trilogy in 1/4 scale?

Back