My preferred ANH Han Solo expression

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memnoch21 said:
Hey Trev, do you ever look around boards when sculpting for what people would "like to see" or do you just go on what you feel a characters expression should be?

oh yeah, I definitely listen to people. Everyone has a different idea of what makes the character, so in the end...you kind of just go with your gut and let your impulse make the decision. ideally, we could just have three or four variations with each character to fit each emotion. :) whether it be figures/statues/busts.

that'd be practical, now wouldn't it?!

Well if you are lucky enough to work on ANH Solo I think we can all agree that the smirk/half smile would work good. Actually it would look good on any Solo I am just anxious to see what you can do with the character. I think you may be able to catch Harrison Fords essence like no one has been able to do yet.

JustinLuck said:
C-o-c-k-y, confident, handsome, and yet neutral enough for a variety of poses.

What do you guys think? Trevor?

vlcsnap139350cata5.jpg

Looks like he just farted and is dying to laugh it up.

:lol

The only one that seemed to work was the "fix Luke's pockets and collar" thread.

Well, they also fixed Plo Koon's lightsaber and the first Han's eye color. Though, I must note, they utterly ignored the demands to make Faramir's cloak green instead of brown. Man, the favoritism is just tragic . . . :monkey2

Back