My collection Room aka The Majestic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That room looks real nice, you have done alot with limited space :hi5:. And your cat is braver than me, I couldnt sleep inches away from a pred-alien.

Thanks dude! Haha, my cat's a _____ though! She's completely afraid of strangers but for some reason she was warming up to the predalien. haha

Anyway took a couple more pics today for a better view of the other items:

DSCF7151.jpg

DSCF7152.jpg

:)

is that a SS Predator 1 bust I see with a bio on it?? More pics please. Great collection

Love the lighting in your room - very moody and sets a great tone.

Thanks dude!

is that a SS Predator 1 bust I see with a bio on it?? More pics please. Great collection

I think that's the UK Predator dvd set. Very cool looking!

Thanks Azurepred! Yup, I think Simmon got it right. Its not exactly life size. Its about the size of a normal human head so its still pretty big.

Sadly, my house was hit by another flood again, barely 3 weeks before the previous one and barely 2 weeks since I completed the room! We were going to do something about it but we didn't expect it to happen again so soon, especially not after the government promised to do something about it and the fact that, floods almost never happen where I'm at.

So carpeting was damaged, the lower shelf was damaged, had some paint damage, and my stealth iron man was completely destroyed. My alien revoltech's beautiful box was destroyed. (I think I'm going to get another one since I love the box to damn much and could use the current revoltech for something else.) One of the saliva pieces broke on my predalien, luckily it broke at a part where once I glue it back, even without the tiniest bit of black paint touch up its almost impossible to notice. So gonna be busy the next few days repairing and putting the room back into shape.
Thankfully the stealth iron man was a gift from a good friend but still it was painful to lose such a piece.

Anyways gonna go pick up the alien diorama from sideshow today. Gonna place that piece just above the light switch. And hopefully get the sideshow predator bust which has been on my wish list for like forever. Don't know if I've mentioned this before but I put the downpayment for the awesome berserker bio mask from sideshow. Got it at a STEAL! Can't wait for that piece to come out, looks amazing!

Great Score Zombie, Always thought this was Very Cool looking , Congrats

Thanks mate!

Here are two pics I managed to take of the after effects of the flood:
(I had already drained out the water at this point, lower shelf was completely damaged with all the wood expanding)

As you can see, my display stands were completely lifted off the ground during the flood.
DSCF7164.jpg

DSCF7165.jpg

Here's my new display shelf for the the two boxes that were damaged. (Was using the two boxes as display stands)

DSCF7180.jpg

DSCF7181.jpg

My alien Diorama

DSCF7185.jpg

Ceiling lights:
DSCF7187.jpg

Really happy with the digital photo frame:
DSCF7179.jpg

I'm using the above digital photoframe along with my 4.1 speaker setup to display the before pictures of the room, as well as using it for music AND most IMPORTANTLY, trailers of the movie collectibles. The one on screen right now is the fantastic four trailer. :)

Very nice collection ;)

Thanks Darth!

Anyways This just came in. About $79 inclusive of shipping. Its about 19 or 20 inches tall so its pretty big. Quite happy with it since its quite cheap. Not so crazy about the paint job though. I'd probably give it a b- at best. The guy did weighted down the base, so quite happy with it and also provided me with a 9v battery for the lights. But considering that the unpainted kit is going for more and I got it all done up for less, why the heck not? haha

DSCF7190.jpg

DSCF7191.jpg

My favourite avp poster came in today!!! (Okay I know its not the most awe inspiring poster BUT I like it the most for some weird reason)

DSCF7194.jpg

Although I'm really really pissed that only one was shipped, I paid for two sets as well as paid postage for two sets. So hopefully the seller will send me the other one. This was one hard poster to track, really glad that at least I have one in hand for now. :D

Bought this really cool predator 2 dvd. Could have bought the blu ray for $3.50 more but just couldn't resist the cover!

DSCF7204.jpg

DSCF7203.jpg

Hologram!

Anyways one of my favourite pieces from one of my favourite companies came in today! Got it for $53.

DSCF7200.jpg

DSCF7201.jpg

Back