My collection Room aka The Majestic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak_Zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Finally after about 10 days of work I've completed my room. Except for the carpeted floor I pretty much did the repaint and installation of everything myself, which is why it took so long.

Room was supposed to be a store room, which was really tiny! Its only 2.99m by 1.55m. There's also four pillars which I painted black to kinda break things up which make the room even smaller. But I'm quite proud of what I've been able to do with a very limited budget and man power.

The predalien bust and queen alien facehugger are on display cabinet built by my friend. There's a 5mm thick black acrylic on the top to give it a more exclusive feel. The cabinet is made from 1 inch thick wood and is pasted with black formica. (Did I get that right?)

The other shelves and curtains are from ikea.

My silver surfer comicquette just came in today. Don't understand the hate though, that thing is BEAUtiful!

The top shelf is pretty much my dvd box set collection. And the small signs you see are just stuff I printed out and put in small photo frames to describe what those pieces are about.

I also installed a set of 4.1 speakers from cambridge soundworks which I picked up for $13.50 so that I can play music whenever I come into the room to chill or play chess with my dad.

I just started collecting about 6 months ago so guys please be kind in your comments. I know my collection is no where as awesome as some of the rest here. I'm still a student so just trying my best.Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Do check out PAGE 3 for BEFORE pics. : ) Latest updates on page 7

DSCF7067.jpg

DSCF7072.jpg

DSCF7074.jpg

DSCF7075.jpg

DSCF7069.jpg

DSCF7066.jpg

Update!

DSCF7181.jpg

My alien Diorama

DSCF7185.jpg

DSCF7070.jpg

Really happy with the digital photo frame which I use to display movie trailers as well as to show the before and after pics and also for music:
DSCF7179.jpg

Last edited:
Only 6 months? you have awesome pieces, congrats and also very nive work on your display !

Only 6 months? you have awesome pieces, congrats and also very nive work on your display !

Yup 6 months. Had to go crazy cause I was playing catch up. Thanks for the compliments. Makes me feel glad I went through all that effort. :yess:

Wow nice collection!

Thanks mate!

Awesome!!! just 6 months..OMG....

haha, yeah can't imagine its just been 6 months too.

Hi what is the masked predator on top shelf... Any more pics of it...
Thanks

Its the predator dvd box set. Its not that rare, it should be easily available on ebay. :)

Very impressive collection,and greatly displayed well done :clap

Thanks mate! Just saw your comment on youtube too. :hi5:

Congrats! Very nice display! :)

Very nice collection and excellent display! :rock

Wow really great collection! :rock

Thanks guys! :wink1:

Wow, this cool!!:clap

I never knew that the Silver Surfer statue was that big.

Yup, didn't realise it was that big till I saw it in real life too. After that initial contact, I knew I just HAD to get it. :rotfl

GREAT display man! too awesome to have been collecting only for 6 months!

haha thanks, but now I'm going to be broke for the next 6 months! :(

Beautiful room, congrats.

Thanks mate!

Great looking stuff... and good use of a small space :rock :rock :rock

Thanks, but I really wish I had more room to play with. I've pretty much reached the limit of what I can store in this room.

I still have 3 more grail pieces I'd like to own. The arnie bust, the predator bust and queen alien bust. And I'm pretty darn sure there's no way I can squeeze those 3 in should I even be able to find them at an affordable price. :(

that`s a impressive collection and great setup!!:clap:clap

You're much too kind dude. Its too small of a collection to be called impressive but thanks anyway. :D

Major Congrats FZ, You have some Great Pieces

Thanks Colossus! I love your collection too! Was really tempted to get the Colossus lsb but too broke now, you can imagine why. haha

hey man, is that your sg room or oz room? :)

Singapore bro; its so tiny! haha It was supposed to be the store/maid room. . Btw I love love love that predator piece you have in your sig. How much did you buy that piece for?

Back