My collection Room aka The Majestic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As requested, more pics of silver surfer. Really sorry for the poor shots. Its really hard to take pictures in a dark room. Which unfortunately I can't make any brighter.

BTW, I absolutely love the silver surfer box. Really pretty. haha

DSCF7091.jpg

DSCF7089.jpg

DSCF7088.jpg

DSCF7087.jpg

My hand moved but I kinda like this effect. haha

DSCF7081.jpg

kool collection

Thanks dude!

Very cool busts!
Where did you find the palisades face hugger bust? Those are near friggin' impossible to find.

Thanks! I bought it for $375, which I think is a pretty good price for it. I got it off someone who's sold me a couple of palisades alien stuff in the past on ebay. Asked him if he had that piece and he said he did and hadn't considered selling it till I asked and the rest was history. :)

Room got flooded:
DSCF7015.jpg

DSCF7013.jpg

DSCF7018.jpg

My cat traumatised:
DSCF7019.jpg

Work in progress:

DSCF7037.jpg

DSCF7035.jpg

My cat for some reasons loves the predalien:

DSCF7043.jpg

So what happened was my whole area got flooded so we had to clear a lot of the stuff. Which was a good thing. Cause my parents were more willing to let me turn it into a collection room. So in a way the flood was a blessing. :) Chloe, my cat was so traumatised by the whole event she stayed in that small corner the whole time we were bailing out (did I get that right?) the water and clearing the stuff.

Thanks Colossus! I love your collection too! Was really tempted to get the Colossus lsb but too broke now, you can imagine why. haha

Singapore bro; its so tiny! haha It was supposed to be the store/maid room. . Btw I love love love that predator piece you have in your sig. How much did you buy that piece for?

i lucked out and paid $1250 or somewhere near there when Pixar was selling his but shipping was murder :gah:

wah, as the EDMWers would say, you confirm is elite. i peasant only :lol

Cool display there and great collection. I like the Shaw head on a shelf :D

Haha, are you being sarcastic? Only reason I put his head in the shelf is cause there is no more space on the top shelf. But thanks for the compliments. :)

i lucked out and paid $1250 or somewhere near there when Pixar was selling his but shipping was murder :gah:

wah, as the EDMWers would say, you confirm is elite. i peasant only :lol

Lol, far from elite, its gonna take me forever to pay back the folks.
And grats on that awesome piece! Wish I had it. And you're right about shipping, its so ex!

for me your collection is really impressive because you have many rare pieces there:horror
congrats again:clap:clap

Thanks again macke. :) I'm really loving my rare pieces too. :peace

Added this to my collection. My shelves are almost full now. :(
Hopefully I'll still have space for the big chap alien from hot toys and neca 18 inch alien.

DSCF7100.jpg

Just got it yesterday. Awesome awesome piece for only $30. Love it to bits! Very very detailed and quite accurate imo.

The collection is coming along nicely and room looks awesome mate. Keep that cat out of there!

I love the before and after pictures!

haha, yeah it has since come quite a way.

The collection is coming along nicely and room looks awesome mate. Keep that cat out of there!

Thanks my friend, and you're right, the cat is never allowed in, even though it seems to be bffs with the predalien. haha

Awesome setup and your busts are all very cool too.

really good pieces and stuff

Thanks guys! :)

My cat for some reasons loves the predalien:

DSCF7043.jpg

That Cat knows that Pred/Alien better not wake me up :lol

:exactly: hahahaha!

Just had the Shaw's head exchanged because of the lazy eye issue. This new one has slightly better eyes, but the thing I really like about this new piece is that there's a shiny gloss to the eyes and the paint job seems much better. The previous head looked a little bit too pale and lacking texture for my liking. I've seen someone else have the same issue too so those who have this piece do check it out. :)

New one looks so much more life-like in my opinion:

DSCF7134.jpg

DSCF7135.jpg

That room looks real nice, you have done alot with limited space :hi5:. And your cat is braver than me, I couldnt sleep inches away from a pred-alien.

Back