MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

that cowl looks awesome RMM, any chance you put both bb cowls together for comparison (the ht one and yours of course). I would be interested if you decide to make more of these.

cant wait for the joker head

WHat is the status on those.

I paid in full for this and two face and both were unpainted.

i've highlighted the names in bold that are shipping tomorrow afternoon, more are going to ship later in the week.

Hey MRM, I am #5, just wondering why I am being skipped, I thought you were shipping in order?

glad you're back MRM! Can't wait to see the new joker! Hopefully somewhere down the road we get another run of these

in order of full payment, not what order you're on the list. nearly all are done, but i don't have a car and can only fit so many in my backpack. as i said more are going out later in the week, those are just the ones going out tomorrow.

looking to have most if not all in the mail by next weekend. thank you all for being cool about waiting and sorry for the delay.

looking to have most if not all in the mail by next weekend. thank you all for being cool about waiting and sorry for the delay.

Sounds good, really looking forward to getting this. Thanks for the update MRM

Back