MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

Awesome news brother. Looking forward to receiving this piece!

Are you providing tracking #'s MRM? No big deal if you aren't, I just want to make sure mine goes to the right address...I sent you my updated address in a PM a while back. Glad to hear your back is feeling better! :)

When I sent my Two-Face coin to MRM to cast it took about 3 days for it to get to him. So that means that tomorrow I could be receiving my cowl. If not then friday :rock :rock

Yeah if he was able to get them shipped I should have mine by today, tomorrow at the latest. Super excited!

Nothing for me today. Any luck with you?

Sadly I won't know until late tonight. Currently at work then it'll be time for Iron Man 3! :yess: but if I do I'll have to snap off some quick pics before I pass out tonight.

Sadly I won't know until late tonight. Currently at work then it'll be time for Iron Man 3! :yess: but if I do I'll have to snap off some quick pics before I pass out tonight.

Cool, I hope it arrived. I'll be anxiously awaiting the mail tomorrow :pray:

No clue man. Just remaining hopeful that if he did they should be here by tomorrow.

sorry guys working like a mad man, i finally have moment to check the threads. okay i had to end up working on monday to cover a coworker and didn't get them out until late wednesday afternoon, you guys should have them by the end of next week. sorry about that, stupid regular job mucking everything up. anyway the rest of the cowls i'm going to have done and shipped by wednesday next week. painting always ends up taking longer then i want it to, especially with the twofaces. i'll try to post more updates as i have them soon.

sorry guys working like a mad man, i finally have moment to check the threads. okay i had to end up working on monday to cover a coworker and didn't get them out until late wednesday afternoon, you guys should have them by the end of next week. sorry about that, stupid regular job mucking everything up. anyway the rest of the cowls i'm going to have done and shipped by wednesday next week. painting always ends up taking longer then i want it to, especially with the twofaces. i'll try to post more updates as i have them soon.

Right on. I'll put some pics up when it comes in :hi5:

Back