Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was excited when I saw this earlier but your excitement it starting to get me all frenzied my friend!!!!!! :rock

Now I've got to order it as well....right.....NOW!

I'm soooo glad your finally gonna be able to get a dio of not only your fave charactor but also your fave scene for that charactor :) :duff
thanks pal :rock

Urgh...I wanna go.....sod disabilities, I'm going to America :rock
Of course just kidding but I soooooo wish I could be there to pick one up.

Wow, this announcement has thrown me. Its just FAB!!!...seriously excited over here.

I wanna go....I wanna go....:blissy :blissy

:woo
...Yet hope remains, while the company is true' :galadriel
thsam1.jpg

Now to get me another Crack of Doom as mine broke.

*heads off to WTB section..........*
x

thanks pal

Urgh...I wanna go.....sod disabilities, I'm going to America :rock
Of course just kidding but I soooooo wish I could be there to pick one up.

Wow, this announcement has thrown me. Its just FAB!!!...seriously excited over here.

I wanna go....I wanna go....

...Yet hope remains, while the company is true' :galadriel
thsam1.jpg

Now to get me another Crack of Doom as mine broke.

*heads off to WTB section..........*
x

:lol

I'd be with you all the way buddy! :rock What I love about these exclusives is we'll have them in hand by this summer :rock

I have to say its like SS have read all your posts on Sam etc and were like: "Mmmm maybe this Shell lady has waited long enough...you know what to do lads" :lol :lol

At least COD its not the rarest Dio to get...should be easily pickupable (if thats even a word :dunno) :lol

Man this is the one diorama I've wanted for years. I even tried to sculpt one myself afew years back....with terrible results!!
Why oh why did the preorder have to be on one the week I'm on a tiny greek island (that probably has no net access) :banghead :banghead
Hope theres 1 left when I'm back on the 28th

This is the Dio I voted for in the poll, so I'm glad to see it's coming out. I don't collect Dio's but I think this one will be small enough to fit in my collection, plus it's one of my favorite scenes from the movies, so I don't think I can pass it up. :D I'm glad it's going up for PPO for those of us who can't make it to the Con.

:lol

I'd be with you all the way buddy! :rock What I love about these exclusives is we'll have them in hand by this summer

I have to say its like SS have read all your posts on Sam etc and were like: "Mmmm maybe this Shell lady has waited long enough...you know what to do lads" :lol

At least COD its not the rarest Dio to get...should be easily pickupable (if thats even a word

Yeah Babeee !!

Yes, I waited long enough and SSC have really come through for me with this one:rock I cannot wait to see the full image!!

I think for a few of us this is one part of the film we've wanted a representation of for a loooong time now.
We sat, we waited patiently and now they have done it !!!

I'm totally excited, and I thought today was gonna be crappy. This was a long overdue very excellent suprise, for me at least :rock

If I could do cartwheels I would be doing them now, instead.....look at em go:
:bunnydanc :bunnydanc :lol

THANK YOU SIDESHOW :bow

Those of you that know me well, know that I don't have a 'shelves thread'.
So, to celebrate this new announcement I will show a small bit of my LOTR collection.

I give you, my Samwise the Brave Shelf:
000_0003_03.jpg

Sam Dio is coming :woo :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :blissy :blissy
x :D

Those of you that know me well, know that I don't have a 'shelves thread'.
So, to celebrate this new announcement I will show a small bit of my LOTR collection.

I give you, my Samwise the Brave Shelf:
000_0003_03.jpg

Sam Dio is coming :woo :bunnydanc :bunnydanc
x :D

:horror:horror:horror Finally we get to see some of the Sacred Shell Shelves...it looks absolutely great buddy :duff I love that shelf unit, works perfectly with the Weta/LOTR pieces :rock

:horror:horror:horror Finally we get to see some of the Sacred Shell Shelves...it looks absolutely great buddy :duff I love that shelf unit, works perfectly with the Weta/LOTR pieces :rock

:lol, SUPRISE!! :lol

Thanks pal, I'm glad you like them. I must admit that unit is awesome, all my furniture is matching too so things are starting to take shape.

:rock :rock
x :peace

:lol, SUPRISE!! :lol

Thanks pal, I'm glad you like them. I must admit that unit is awesome, all my furniture is matching too so things are starting to take shape.

:rock :rock

:lol :lol

Sounds great, i'll bet your looking forward to getting it all done? :rock

And the Sam dio is gonna complete that shelf perfectly...I am very very jealous :drool

I suspected that this might be the Con exclusive - it's been a long time coming! I'm still fairly new to all of this so tell me something - how do they know that a person pre-ordering on the 21st is going to attend? (or am I misunderstanding the entire PPO thing?)

I had planned on going but just can't swing it this year:monkey2, too little money and what I'll have is already promised to (1) a Berserker PF Ex (2) UC's Sword Of Isildur (3)a Lurtz PF Ex (4) Carnage LSB Ex (5) Shades Of Mordor dio Ex and (6) a Legolas PF. Now all I have to do is figure out how to work groceries back into the budget!:lol

I think the Sam likeness looks pretty good so far :rock Not expecting much of a base, something like the crack of doom I expect, like people have said, and i'm sure some people will complain about not enough base etc, but with a small(ish) piece like this it's all about the likeness IMO

Cant wait too see more :D When will we see the whole thing by the way? Not until SDCC?

I think the Sam likeness looks pretty good so far :rock Not expecting much of a base, something like the crack of doom I expect, like people have said, and i'm sure some people will complain about not enough base etc, but with a small(ish) piece like this it's all about the likeness IMO

Cant wait too see more :D When will we see the whole thing by the way? Not until SDCC?

No its PPO is the 22nd May I think! :rock so we'll see it all then, then it ships just before SDCC time (for us non attendee's) :)

:wave

Hey GG :wave
PPO? I must have missed that. Sweet! Thanks. I probably won't be getting it (probably:D), but will be good to see more :rock

Woohoo 100 posts :eek: :lol

Hey GG :wave
PPO? I must have missed that. Sweet! Thanks. I probably won't be getting it (probably:D), but will be good to see more :rock

Yeah theres a PPO release schedule for all the SDCC exclusives on the SS website :)

Not get it?? :horror You have too :lol:lol

CONGRATS ON THE 100TH POST!!!!! :banana:banana:banana

Awesome pic Ringer :rock

:lol :lol

Sounds great, i'll bet your looking forward to getting it all done? :rock

And the Sam dio is gonna complete that shelf perfectly...I am very very jealous :drool
Thanks pal, yeah that little Dio will fit in perfectly. My collection is tiny compared to what it used to be or compared to yours but its all special to me :rock
I cant wait to get the rest of my shelves up in Living Room/Bedroom and more furniture :rock

The non-attendees can order online: Non-Attendee Edition 10AM PT on May 22nd

Please please please, I hope I get one, fingers crossed cos I will be gutted if I miss it. It looks like a an incredible piece, I'm loving it so far :rock

Thanks pal, yeah that little Dio will fit in perfectly. My collection is tiny compared to what it used to be or compared to yours but its all special to me :rock
I cant wait to get the rest of my shelves up in Living Room/Bedroom and more furniture :rock

The non-attendees can order online: Non-Attendee Edition 10AM PT on May 22nd

Please please please, I hope I get one, fingers crossed cos I will be gutted if I miss it. It looks like a an incredible piece, I'm loving it so far :rock

And it looks special as well...don't say tiny, I see every hobbit piece there and the stone trolls! And this is just a small part :horror:horror :lol

You'll get it my friend, this is all way too fated for you not too...just open up 15 windows on your computer and one will work :lol

Thankfully its LOTR so it doesn't have the insanity of Marvel or SW...we're all a little more dignified here :monkey3:lol

Yeah theres a PPO release schedule for all the SDCC exclusives on the SS website :)

Not get it?? :horror You have too :lol

CONGRATS ON THE 100TH POST!!!!! :banana:banana:banana

:lol:lol

Yeah thanks! Took some time, slowly but surely :lol

I dunno. I'll have to see what it looks like first and then make an informed decision :D Seriously though there won't be many going on the internet after SDCC so wouldn't want to take them away from people who REALLY want them.

Back