Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol

Yeah thanks! Took some time, slowly but surely :lol

I dunno. I'll have to see what it looks like first and then make an informed decision :D Seriously though there won't be many going on the internet after SDCC so wouldn't want to take them away from people who REALLY want them.

Here's to the next 100 Anubis :duff :rock

And that is really good of you to think of that :)

Not exactly my pick of alltime but I'll take it! Sam looks good.

Of course, I'm on the verge of becoming a Non-Collector if income doesn't visit soon but I'm holding on so far!

And it looks special as well...don't say tiny, I see every hobbit piece there and the stone trolls! And this is just a small part :horror:horror :lol

You'll get it my friend, this is all way too fated for you not too...just open up 15 windows on your computer and one will work :lol

Thankfully its LOTR so it doesn't have the insanity of Marvel or SW...we're all a little more dignified here :monkey3:lol
Fingers crossed buddy, I will be trying thats for sure
xx

Definitely getting this if they nail the likenesses and the poses look solid! I would like to put a background of a desolate mountainside with the inscription that Sam stated. What's the exact phrase he used? Something along the lines of "I may not be able to carry the Ring to Mordor, but I can carry you to Mordor". Thinking of that scene sends chills up the spine!

On the upside, it got more votes than the Sam dancing with Rosie dio.

What's the exact phrase he used?

"I can't carry It for you, but i can carry you!"

Honestly, i get back from a week in which i've travelled to York and the Lake District, and the first thing i see on here when i get back is this!

First reaction: COOL! NEW DIORAMA ALREADY!!

Second reaction: What?? Another exclusive? A whole new oppurtunity for me to get screwed over again! But - what is the chance of me actually getting this one? Does SS actually WANT me to buy their products?? To make up they could at LEAST release dio's of Treebeard, Sauron, Moria and Tom Bombadil!!

Will i need to get someone who's going to pick this up for me or should i have a pretty decent shot at the PPO?

But if i can, i WILL get this. i don't expect there will be much base to this, i guess we're kind of used to that now! But who knows, they could surprise us all and give us a bit of a slope for Sam to be climbing up! I'm pretty mixed with the whole base thing. some pieces don't require one - balrog, fell beast obviously, and certain character driven pieces like this one. The CoD piece would have benefitted from being a bit taller to give a sense they're on the brink, and obviously Weathertop...... :monkey3 :angelsmil
But what a cool companion to the crack of doom dio.

"I can't carry It for you, but i can carry you!"

Honestly, i get back from a week in which i've travelled to York and the Lake District, and the first thing i see on here when i get back is this!

First reaction: COOL! NEW DIORAMA ALREADY!!

Second reaction: What?? Another exclusive? A whole new oppurtunity for me to get screwed over again! But - what is the chance of me actually getting this one? Does SS actually WANT me to buy their products?? To make up they could at LEAST release dio's of Treebeard, Sauron, Moria and Tom Bombadil!!

Will i need to get someone who's going to pick this up for me or should i have a pretty decent shot at the PPO?

But if i can, i WILL get this. i don't expect there will be much base to this, i guess we're kind of used to that now! But who knows, they could surprise us all and give us a bit of a slope for Sam to be climbing up! I'm pretty mixed with the whole base thing. some pieces don't require one - balrog, fell beast obviously, and certain character driven pieces like this one. The CoD piece would have benefitted from being a bit taller to give a sense they're on the brink, and obviously Weathertop...... :monkey3 :angelsmil
But what a cool companion to the crack of doom dio.

I don't think they mean excl. as in something extra coming with the dio., rather that it is a SDCC exclusive meaning that it will be available for pick up at the SS booth during comic con for those attending.

Ideas running at an all time low at SS??

Good god with a book like LOTR's and this is what they were down too???

SAD, INDEED SAD!!!!!

You realize though they have to opt for something that can be missed and something if used must be easily carried there right? There are other Dio's I might put ahead of this but none of them are things I'd want to carry around at SDCC. I know you've never been so you don't get that carrying around big ass boxes is no fun at all.

Second reaction: What?? Another exclusive? A whole new oppurtunity for me to get screwed over again!

This shouldn't be hard to get at all, Con exclusives are usually given generous ES - or at least from SS. :wave

I'm with you though, the base will most likely resemble that of the COD, for better or worse.

just found out about this, WOW!!!

Ilove this diorama; been hoping for this for a very long time.. just dont know how big this is or how the background will be... next to gandalf vs balrog...if its small it should go well with the frodo gollum one and wont be too difficult to display...its one of the best scenes in the book, IMO...

could someone help get this for me? i wont have internet access at the time of ordering. much appreciated.

What is your fascination with Bombadil??? :sleep

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST…………….

Let me tell you this……….Ugm…………

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

:sancho :horse :horse :horse

Ok, about getting screwed again……………..

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST…………….

Let me tell you this……….Ugm…………

EVILBAY…………………… :D

:horse :horse :horse :horse

You realize though they have to opt for something that can be missed and something if used must be easily carried there right? There are other Dio's I might put ahead of this but none of them are things I'd want to carry around at SDCC. I know you've never been so you don't get that carrying around big ass boxes is no fun at all.

Good point.................

You going to CC??

Back