Most Anticipated 1/6 Scale Action Figure of 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I forgot all about the BTTF2 figures! Maybe because I'm half expecting HT to delay and delay like so many other figures and we don't actually get them until 2018. If they improve on the Doc Brown prototype that figure would be a close 2nd most anticipated for me but still the Blitzway Ghostbusters #1.

ThreeZero Daenerys Targaryen - Proto looks fantastic, so hoping they can deliver on the production piece.

ThreeZero Michonne - No full reveal yet, looking forward to this one.

Hot Toys Jyn Erso - loved this film, really looking forward to getting this figure

QMX Supernatural- QMX have done a great job with the figures they have released so far so I'm looking forward to getting a great Dean and Sam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot Toys

Marty McFly - BTTF Part II
Doc Brown - BTTF Part II
Ripley - Alien

Cult King

Funny Guy - The Mask
The Drifter - High Plains Drifter

Xensation

Dredd - Judge Dredd

This list so far definitely seems to suggest that some sixth scale super hero fatigue may have definitely set in.

QMX Wrath of Khan Kirk and Spock, the TV versions are excellent and i expect the movie versions to be just as good. Closely followed by Ghostbusters (BW). HT are too closely tied to Disney right now, to interest me.

Back