Most Anticipated 1/6 Scale Action Figure of 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DreamEx Krang (and their Turtles), HT Harley and Doctor Strange, QMX Bones: these are among the figures I'm looking forward to this year.

Painkiller Jane - Phicen
Victoria Cross - Phicen
The Flash - Star Ace
Vincent Price - Phicen

It's funny that most figures I really want don't exist yet, but have a chance at being made, like Blade Runner. I guess I keep thinking it'll happen because of the new film and anniversary this year, like Ghostbusters last year.

Same for ESB, I really want Bespin Han, Luke, Leia and Vader this year. Other than those, Poe, Hux, Luke and Benicio from Episode 8 would be nice.

Already on pre-order and announced:

- Asmus Toys: The Mask 2.0
- Hot Toys: The Joker (Tuxedo version, Suicide Squad)
- Hot Toys: Batman (Arkham Knight Video Game Series)

Existing but not up for pre-order:

- Asmus Toys: Legolas (Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring)
- Asmus Toys: Gimli (Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring)
- Hot Toys: The Joker (1966, 'Romero Joker')

Unannounced (not shown but almost guaranteed): (2018 release?)

- Hot Toys: The Joker (Arkham Game Series)
- Hot Toys: Captain Jack Sparrow 3.0 (Dead Men Tell No Tales)
- Hot Toys: Spider-Man (Spider-Man Homecoming)
- Hot Toys: Thor (Thor Ragnarok)

Oh man I hope HT make a new Jack Sparrow.

That's 100% guarantee man. They won't pass up on a Johnny Depp figure and certainly not his most popular character. + There are a lot more collectors nowadays interested in 1/6 collecting. I started due to the previous version of Jack Sparrow.

DRAX (assuming he's not delayed another year)

I thought I read somewhere that he'll be released next Monday or the Monday after at the latest. Wonder Woman shouldn't be too far behind.

I will try to do an official tally soon...if anyone else wants to take a stab go for it! Nice to see a little more love for my number one - VTS Wasteland Ranger Furiosa...but even without an official tally yet it looks like my personal number two - Blitzway Ghostbusters (4 pack) is establishing a pretty strong lead!

My most anticipated figure is already in transit. Hot Toys Rogue One Vader!

My second is probably Gambon Dumbledore and third is H6 Michael Myers.

I really hope Star Ace announces Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy. I need some villains!

And on the HT side of thing, I'm praying the announce Krennic and Tarkin. They need to be made!

Back