Most Anticipated 1/6 Scale Action Figure of 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also looking forward to Strange, Harley and Dany, I think I'll get four custom heads between those :yess:

Others I'm most excited for would be the Iron Man MK46 and Hulkbuster(although I could pick The Night King over this)

:yess: :exactly: I just watched the Game of Thrones 20 Greatest Moments programme which I recorded a few days ago. Made me realise just how awesome a Night King figure would be! :rock

Okay so after opening my Blitzway Tyler Durden last night and marveling at its perfection I am revising my list...Ghostbusters 4 pack is number one and Furiosa is a razor thin number two!

For me it's all about Doctor Strange. I only have a couple Marvel or DC figures but the head sculpt and tailoring on him is just on whole another level as far as I'm concerned. I also really enjoyed the movie to a surprising degree and preordered him as soon as I got home. After him I'm also really looking forward to Jyn from Rogue One and the ESB Snowtrooper. If I were forced to only buy three figures this year then I think those would be it.

HT is like Sideshow...they will never listen to anyone......nor do they have too......they got the market currently.

HT is like Sideshow...they will never listen to anyone......nor do they have too......they got the market currently.

Sad but I am sure that you are correct...well we still have Blitzway and maybe they can get stronger by not having to compete with Hot Toys... They can let them have the super hero market while Blitzway has basically everything else to themselves... They clearly have the capital to pursue strong licenses if they could afford Ghostbusters!

Sad but I am sure that you are correct...well we still have Blitzway and maybe they can get stronger by not having to compete with Hot Toys... They can let them have the super hero market while Blitzway has basically everything else to themselves... They clearly have the capital to pursue strong licenses if they could afford Ghostbusters!

The question is......can Blitzway gain market share against HT and the repetitive license's.

The reason HT does what they do not is it makes them money.....people like to buy superheroes and Star Wars.....can Blitz make a competitive race using alternative licenses like Fight Club?

The question is......can Blitzway gain market share against HT and the repetitive license's.

The reason HT does what they do not is it makes them money.....people like to buy superheroes and Star Wars.....can Blitz make a competitive race using alternative licenses like Fight Club?

Another great point...I think Hot Toys will remain as Coke to Blitzway's Pepsi with Hot Toys remaining fairly secure in its number one position and Blitzway with any luck remaining viable enough to simply have its own little niche. They can almost be the "thinking man's Hot Toys." I think Ghostbusters will really tell the tale because it is too quirky and niche for the current direction that Hot Toys is moving in but popular and cool enough to get any child of the eighties to maybe re-think pre-ordering that blink and you missed it latest Iron Man armor in favor of having a 1/6 Bill Murray on their shelves. Maybe I am just drunk on my Tyler Durden excitement but I think the Ghostbusters line may be the line that people who are not buying "Toys" right now look back on in five years as the reason that they got into this hobby...

Yeah, GB is make or break for them right now.....they know that. At least as a serious HT alternative to collectors. Lets hope VTS who is also having a good run can get a few actual licenses...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was the Red Wedding! :lol That's a great looking figure there tho, I really hope ThreeZero get round to doing one. :)

Of course :lol

Oh I'm sure they will, he's a pretty unique looking character, and important, if they don't announce him before I think they'll make him after the final season :)

These 2 for me

Marvel legends 12" Deadpool and Hot Toys Ripley

Got one of mine already, that was fast:lol

Got lucky with an early release of the figure, here's a first look review if anyone's interested,

BTW this is a 50-60 dollar figure, not to be compared to hot toys or sideshow stuff

This list may see some changes now that Hot Toys has officially announced the Arkham Joker!!! My top two remain unchanged, however!

With 3A kicking off the 1/6 2000AD figures again - and Dredd looks great - I'm really hoping to see them carry on with the ABC Warriors from before.

The Ghostbusters 4 pack is walking away with this one...don't want to start a fight here but I am noticing that Blitzway's set is the leading, almost landslide favorite but mentions of the figures from Soldier Story have been notably absent...not judgement here just an observation!

Back