Most Anticipated 1/6 Scale Action Figure of 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys:

Arkham Batman, never played the game but that is one bad ass looking version of the Caped Crusader
Daredevil

QMX:

The Doctor and any other crew members, hopefully Scotty

Blitzway Ghostbusters 4 pack

ThreeZero Daenerys Targaryen

Storm Toys: Muhammad Ali

Hot Toys: Hulkbuster, Harley Quinn, Dr.Strange, Chirrut Imwe

But if I could only vote for one its gotta be the Hulkbuster, this humungous jaw dropping beast was delayed for 1 whole year.

Yep...it made my morning yesterday....I am skeptical that we will see it in 2017 but pre-orders are up!!!! The Blitzway GB 4 pack was sitting comfortably at the top and then it all changed yesterday!

200.gif

Budget for 2017 blown.......

This is a great and lovely day.......

Agreed. So many Marvel/DC movies now. I'm more of a nostalgia fan, 80's action/adventure in particular.

'80s characters is mostly what I collect as well. A figure release from that era always gets me excited.

Last edited:
QMX Supernatural.........hopefully?

I also hope there's another Once Upon a Time Disney doll release for D23 this year.

Those would be my first and foremost choices.

HT Yondu (I think this is more likely than Mordo from Strange, though I was tempted to list him here, too). GOTG in general.

More Trek from QMX

More TNG from QMX, TWOK Kirk and Spock, and Sam and Dean of course. I'm seeing a lot of people growing disinterested with HT the past few months. It's same old, same old with them at the moment.

More TNG from QMX, TWOK Kirk and Spock, and Sam and Dean of course. I'm seeing a lot of people growing disinterested with HT the past few months. It's same old, same old with them at the moment.

Hopefully Hot Toys gets the message and remembers that what made them stand out in the first place was not just the quality of their figures but the fact that they were tackling licenses that you would not necessarily see in a Toys R Us...it would be great if in 2017 Hot Toys took a risk with a daring license that is not just the latest exciting trend! Go back to the classics!!!

No way any HT JL figures will release in 2017. Might go up for pre-order towards the end of the year but probably mid to late 2018 before we get most of them in hand.

Homecoming Spider-Man is number 1. After that, The Justice League Batman(all versions), Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and The Flash. Man, I wish Cyborg look better. Star Wars Episode 8 Luke and maybe Kylo Ren and Rey depending on if they are cool or not.

No way any HT JL figures will release in 2017. Might go up for pre-order towards the end of the year but probably mid to late 2018 before we get most of them in hand.

I wouldn't be so sure. They know they have instant sellers on the Batman figures after seeing how well the B v S stuff sold. Remember how fast the Captain America figures came out after they knew from the first couple movies that they had a cash cow on their hands? I'm not saying we will see The Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman or Cyborg coming out right after the movie but Bats is in a whole other category. He's almost as money for Hot Toys as Iron Man. Superman seems to sell pretty good too.

Hot Toys Doctor Strange, Doc Brown and Harley Quinn

Also looking forward to Star Ace's Fantastic Beasts line. :)

Hot Toys Doctor Strange, Doc Brown and Harley Quinn

Also looking forward to Star Ace's Fantastic Beasts line. :)

Also looking forward to Strange, Harley and Dany, I think I'll get four custom heads between those :yess:

Others I'm most excited for would be the Iron Man MK46 and Hulkbuster(although I could pick The Night King over this)

Back