Most annoying Star Wars character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most annoying Star Wars character?

• L3-37

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Rose Tico

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Jar-Jar/Gungans

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • Ewoks

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • General Hux

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Jaxxon

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Anakin

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Rey

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Luke

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
PT lovers= Rose
PT haters = Jar Jar

Pssssh

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You may vote for up to 3.

I went L3, Rose, Ewoks

I didn't know you could choose three.. I picked Rose.

I went into it thinking Jar Jar or L3 for sure.. But I dislike TLJ so much and it feels so little like a SW movie I forget all about it..

So my #1 vote goes to Rose... The most annoying / least Star Wars character ever.

Holdo would be #2

General Hux and DJ's stupid stutter would be tied for #3

DJ

Was Rose ever annoying?

My answer is and always will be Willie Scott.

Very true. Ironically, I actually enjoyed Temple Of Doom for what it is. Doesn't beat Raiders but it's neck and neck with Crusade for me.

I honestly don?t understand the rose hate. She?s a bad character but she?s on par with everyone else in the ST. Is it cause she stopped Finn from killing him self? Did people want him to die that badly?

I honestly don?t understand the rose hate. She?s a bad character but she?s on par with everyone else in the ST. Is it cause she stopped Finn from killing him self? Did people want him to die that badly?

The answer to your question= YES

You don't have to understand "the Rose hate." The things she did, the way she talked, whatever people feel. I myself was just sick of her

You left one off the list, where is Rian Johnson Ill take JAR JAR, as bad as he was, over him any day, atleast JAR JAR Didn't single handily kill the star wars franchise as we know it. He did nothing to impact the OT he only ruined 1 movie. Everything Rian brought to star wars was like another stake in the heart of the franchise, all his character arcs for prexhisting characters, his new characters like ROSECO ****ING PICO and dumb story lines and oh man i need to stop its too early to get worked up lol

As bad as TLJ is, you can't put all the blame on Rian. Kennedy is overseer and J.J. started this ****show of a trilogy. Then there's Iger...

As bad as TLJ is, you can't put all the blame on Rian. Kennedy is overseer and J.J. started this ****show of a trilogy. Then there's Iger...

Nothing JJ did was as bad as Rian Johnson, remaking his own version of new hope and most of its plot points shows a real lack of creativity but atleast he honored the characters that came before it- he did not try to kill/destroy star wars as we know it like Rian sithlord Johnson- The destroyer of SW. Kathleen Kennedy didn't do **** but hire Rian Johnson so ya I guess she gets blame for trusting his dumb ass with the property but Im sure he really sweet talked her ass. A lot of people hire the wrong people, they are good ********ers like Rian. By the time she found out what he was doing it was too late to replace him, not only would we have gotton a ****** movie but it could have been even worse **** **** like mustache gate. Im also positive they were trying to avoid the bad PR with all the drama that comes with firing a director that Justice league and FF4 reboot received and just stuck with the ****er till the dying end.

All the bad PR about reshoots with rogue one prolly kept her hands tied, they wanted to avoid that at all cost. I am sure they blamed the smaller box office returns from rogue one on the bad PR. I bet the movie would have done way better in the box office without that **** leaking to the public. Which is sad cause it turned out to be the best of the new star wars movies.

He didn't honor the characters though. JJ's the one who put Luke on that island in some sort of depression. JJ's the one who had Han and Leia split and have miserable lives. JJ's the one who killed Han off, thereby preventing the big three from ever sharing a scene again. :dunno

It was ****ed from the start. Rian Johnson merely continued on that course. I find it bizarre this special blame he has gotten.

He didn't honor the characters though. JJ's the one who put Luke on that island in some sort of depression. JJ's the one who had Han and Leia split and have miserable lives. JJ's the one who killed Han off, thereby preventing the big three from ever sharing a scene again. :dunno

It was ****ed from the start. Rian Johnson merely continued on that course.

He wasn't in a depression in JJ's Script he was hiding from the first order which is why there was that infamous map he left. It was rian that changed that **** and created a huge plot hole about the map. Why would a depressed mother****er who didn't want to be found leave a map to his ****ing location, it was also rian that had him toss the lightsaber over his head as a ****ing stupid gag joke not JJ. I am sure JJ was not happy about any of that ****. JJ's just remade a new hope that's what pissed a lot of people off, basically all of its plot points were reused in TFA, but he was trying to honor the original trilogy by doing so, paying it reverence but it backfired with some fans. Rians goal was to **** on it and destroy it and he succeeded

About Han, it was specifically stated that he left when kylo turned to the darkside, he couldn't handle it. He even said this to Leia. I think many parents would respond in a similar maner when they find out their son turned into a homicidal maniac by choice

He wasn't in a depression in JJ's Script he was hiding from the first order which is why there was that infamous map he left. It was rian that changed that **** and created a huge plot hole about the map. Why would a depressed mother****er who didn't want to be found leave a map to his ****ing location, it was also rian that had him toss the lightsaber over his head as a ****ing stupid gag joke not JJ. I am sure JJ was not happy about any of that ****. JJ's just remade a new hope that's what pissed a lot of people off, basically all of its plot points were reused in TFA, but he was trying to honor the original trilogy by doing so, paying it reverence but it backfired with some fans. Rians goal was to **** on it and destroy it and he succeeded

About Han, it was specifically stated that he left when kylo turned to the darkside, he couldn't handle it. He even said this to Leia. I think many parents would respond in a similar maner when they find out their son turned into a homicidal maniac by choice

Hiding from the First Order? You like that better for Luke Skywalker? And hiding from what, from Snoke? After choosing to walk right into the Empire's hands (not a fledgling First Order with no galactic authority) to confront Vader and Palpatine, the now-Master Luke was suddenly scared of Snoke!? A guy who was an upstart wannabe of what Palpatine had *already* been when Luke confronted him as a novice Jedi Knight? Are you serious?

And what makes you say that Luke left that map? When you want to be found via a map, you don't go out of your way to split it in two and make it virtually impossible for anyone to connect the pieces. If Luke wanted to be found, he had people and droids who had earned his trust enough to leave directions with them in case he needed rescue/retrieval (which in itself is a stupid notion).

And why would he need to be found in the first place, and know as much ahead of time? Was his X-Wing suddenly only capable of a one-way journey? Was he planning on communications systems being offline for some reason? Wouldn't there be a far more convenient way of reaching out to someone in case of needing to be found?

The idea that Luke Skywalker would go into exile to "hide" from the scary bad guys is ridiculous. And then to leave a fragmented map that the bad guys could find just as easily as the good guys (which is exactly what Kylo was doing in the first scene) is even stupider. And "hiding" for years while the First Order was building strength, destroying planets, and killing his friends might be the stupidest of all.

If that's where you think JJ was going with having Luke walk away from everything and go to Ahch-To, and you'd actually *prefer* that it continue to play out that way, then I just don't get how that'd be somehow better.

What Ajp said.

According to you, your very first sentence, JJ's script had Luke hiding from the First Order (while leaving his sister to fight them alone). Sounds like a betrayal of Luke's character to me and it started right there in TFA.

Rian Johnson had to figure out how in the hell to make sense of that. Ultimately he wasn't able to - but to me that speaks more to the magnitude of a **** up by JJ Abrams to put Luke there in the first place while the FO was wiping out the Republic, killing Han Solo and taking over the galaxy.

Last edited:
Hiding from the First Order? You like that better for Luke Skywalker? And hiding from what, from Snoke? After choosing to walk right into the Empire's hands (not a fledgling First Order with no galactic authority) to confront Vader and Palpatine, the now-Master Luke was suddenly scared of Snoke!? A guy who was an upstart wannabe of what Palpatine had *already* been when Luke confronted him as a novice Jedi Knight? Are you serious?

And what makes you say that Luke left that map? When you want to be found via a map, you don't go out of your way to split it in two and make it virtually impossible for anyone to connect the pieces. If Luke wanted to be found, he had people and droids who had earned his trust enough to leave directions with them in case he needed rescue/retrieval (which in itself is a stupid notion).

And why would he need to be found in the first place, and know as much ahead of time? Was his X-Wing suddenly only capable of a one-way journey? Was he planning on communications systems being offline for some reason? Wouldn't there be a far more convenient way of reaching out to someone in case of needing to be found?

The idea that Luke Skywalker would go into exile to "hide" from the scary bad guys is ridiculous. And then to leave a fragmented map that the bad guys could find just as easily as the good guys (which is exactly what Kylo was doing in the first scene) is even stupider. And "hiding" for years while the First Order was building strength, destroying planets, and killing his friends might be the stupidest of all.

If that's where you think JJ was going with having Luke walk away from everything and go to Ahch-To, and you'd actually *prefer* that it continue to play out that way, then I just don't get how that'd be somehow better.

I do its the same thing both obi wan and yoda did in order to regroup. I see nothing wrong precedent was set, do you hate obi wan and yoda too? Luke did the same thing his masters did when they failed. Obi failed with anakin yoda failed the whole order and luke failed with his nephew, all went into hiding after thier failures all the while terrible atrocities were happening. Luke even said what you expect me to take on the whole first order by myself. Rey is the new hope her finding luke was supposed to be the thing that sets him back in action much like when luke found obi wan,,,,, but rian johnson happened and it all went to ****

I can't believe there's so many people defending rian compared to jj. TFA was an excellent start to the trilogy, I couldn't stand TLJ

I can't believe there's so many people defending rian compared to jj. TFA was an excellent start to the trilogy, I couldn't stand TLJ

What confuses me is why people try to blame jj for RJ failures it makes no sense. As if he was trying to clean up some mess that jj created there was no mess it may have been a new hope retread but it respected the property that came before it; he didnt do anything to hurt the character of luke skywalker. And if they hate the idea of him hiding out on an island then they have to hate his masters obi wan and yoda too. Which means they hate the ot too cause their so called “cowardly antics” are central to the plot of those films

You left one off the list, where is Rian Johnson Ill take JAR JAR, as bad as he was, over him any day, atleast JAR JAR Didn't single handily kill the star wars franchise as we know it. He did nothing to impact the OT he only ruined 1 movie. Everything Rian brought to star wars was like another stake in the heart of the franchise, all his character arcs for prexhisting characters, his new characters like ROSECO ****ING PICO and dumb story lines and oh man i need to stop its too early to get worked up lol

This. Lol at people saying. Pt is bad. Jar jar didn?t destroy the franchise just annoyed people.

Back