MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This definitely. Something about the HB II PF looks off a bit. Not sure if he is the same stature as the HB I PF but he looks waay too skinny. Besides the HB I PF is the one that everyone needs, the HB II fell too short IMHO.

what what?? hellboy 2 pf is way too skinny and the hottoys one isn't? just look at that body and google the real one from the movie. chest are waaaay off, should not be any nipples either. body skinnier than both sideshow pf. pants look 3 sizes too large.

the head sculpt is great, but so is the 2nd sideshow pf. the 2nd pf is not perfect, but it's still the best movie incarnation.

I'm thinking I'll have the Samaritan in his regular hand with the RHoD holding a cigar.

Wonder where the guy who posted those pics got his cigar!? Looks pretty cool.

should not be any nipples either.

Hellboy-photo_23_hires.jpg

3076447526_b5f66258df_o.jpg

Looks like nipples to me.

Last edited:
what what?? hellboy 2 pf is way too skinny and the hottoys one isn't? just look at that body and google the real one from the movie. chest are waaaay off, should not be any nipples either. body skinnier than both sideshow pf. pants look 3 sizes too large. the head sculpt is great, but so is the 2nd sideshow pf. the 2nd pf is not perfect, but it's still the best movie incarnation.

What an erratic post.....in 1/6 with a rubber body over a figure thinness is acceptable and at times the only option. In a sculpted piece accuracy is a dealbreaker. Sideshow has no reason to get it wrong, they aren't trying to use a base body, they aren't trying to make a skin technology work once its been colored and marked. They were creating a piece from scratch and the HBII PF should be immaculate. It isn't. Like I said before, HT over this without question, the SSC HBII PF just falls short. Nuff said.

I was expecting a lot from this figure, but this is beyond what I'd hoped for!
The figure is AMAZING, but those accessories are just off the freakin scale!

I was expecting a lot from this figure, but this is beyond what I'd hoped for!
The figure is AMAZING, but those accessories are just off the freakin scale!

Personally, I think all you lot comparing 1/6 figures to 1/4 statues need to take a step back. Both representations look off the charts imo and i'm buying both for my shelf space reserved under 'Hellboy'...

Last edited:
WOW !!! This is truly a piece of Art. The HS, the Body, the accessories ... everything is High End.

I have to wait another 1 or 2 Months till I have him. I ordered from my German dealer and he gets all Hot Toys Figs from Italy and they order direct from Hong Kong, but they are shipped via sea freight, which takes a very long time to arrive :monkey2

WOW !!! This is truly a piece of Art. The HS, the Body, the accessories ... everything is High End.

I have to wait another 1 or 2 Months till I have him. I ordered from my German dealer and he gets all Hot Toys Figs from Italy and they order direct from Hong Kong, but they are shipped via sea freight, which takes a very long time to arrive :monkey2

The greatest rewards come to those who wait!

Is that cost effective? Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy directly from one of the ebay stores in Hong Kong?

They are already selling the "ready to ship" ones on ebay from Hongkong sellers for roughly $240 shipped worldwide.

anyone here has pulled the trigger and buy those from ebay?

Is that cost effective? Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy directly from one of the ebay stores in Hong Kong?

Let me explain it :

If I buy the Hellboy direct from Hong Kong, I have to Pay about 100 € for the Fig and about 35 € (EMS) for the shipping. That makes 135 € if I buy from Hong Kong. If I have to pay the custom fees in Germany there will be about 60 € on Top (25 € for the courier and 35 € customfee). That makes about 195 € in case the Fig doesn´t pass the customs. Not to be speaking of the delay it causes if a package is held in customs.

My German dealer sells them for 150 € and in case something is broken, then I can report direct to my dealer and I get a replacement free of charge in no time.

This is a little more complicated if I buy from Hong Kong. I would have to sent the Fig back and this will be very expensive.

BTW ... I think it is a good thing to support the local dealers. They deserve to earn some Money.

Don´t get me wrong ... From time to time I order from Hong Kong, just for the thrill of it. My last purchase from Hong Kong is the Bank Robber Joker, which is in Germany right now. I hope he passes the customs free of charge. The Problem is that the German customs are not dumb. They know that a Hot Toys Fig cost more than 20 € ... Its like Russian roulette. Maybe it passes, maybe it don´t ...

Let me explain it :

If I buy the Hellboy direct from Hong Kong, I have to Pay about 100 € for the Fig and about 35 € (EMS) for the shipping. That makes 135 € if I buy from Hong Kong. If I have to pay the custom fees in Germany there will be about 60 € on Top (25 € for the courier and 35 € customfee). That makes about 195 € in case the Fig doesn´t pass the customs. Not to be speaking of the delay it causes if a package is held in customs.

My German dealer sells them for 150 € and in case something is broken, then I can report direct to my dealer and I get a replacement free of charge in no time.

This is a little more complicated if I buy from Hong Kong. I would have to sent the Fig back and this will be very expensive.

BTW ... I think it is a good thing to support the local dealers. They deserve to earn some Money.

Don´t get me wrong ... From time to time I order from Hong Kong, just for the thrill of it. My last purchase from Hong Kong is the Bank Robber Joker, which is in Germany right now. I hope he passes the customs free of charge. The Problem is that the German customs are not dumb. They know that a Hot Toys Fig cost more than 20 € ... Its like Russian roulette. Maybe it passes, maybe it don´t ...

:horror

Jeez all that for an F'n figure. Man. smh..

I still prefer the new PF but that figure is a close second.Amazing 12''.

Looks like nipples to me.

i stand corrected. i was looking at this pic:
2008-02-14-hellboy2valentines_lg.jpg

still, the shape of the chest is different. in the movie it's almost square. hottoys's is too round, too human like.

20090321113055176.jpg.jpg

compare the 2 photos above, and if anyone thinks hottoys captured the movie's likeness, their eyes need some checking.

Last edited:
i stand corrected. i was looking at this pic:
2008-02-14-hellboy2valentines_lg.jpg

still, the shape of the chest is different. in the movie it's almost square. hottoys's is too round, too human like.

20090321113055176.jpg.jpg

compare the 2 photos above, and if anyone thinks hottoys captured the movie's likeness, their eyes need some checking.

I like the HT chest... it makes it more real... either way... why are we looking at the dude's chest and more importantly... nipples???

What an erratic post.....in 1/6 with a rubber body over a figure thinness is acceptable and at times the only option. In a sculpted piece accuracy is a dealbreaker. Sideshow has no reason to get it wrong, they aren't trying to use a base body, they aren't trying to make a skin technology work once its been colored and marked. They were creating a piece from scratch and the HBII PF should be immaculate. It isn't. Like I said before, HT over this without question, the SSC HBII PF just falls short. Nuff said.

"acceptable?" "the only option?". now you're just making excuses for hottoys. it's either perfect or it's not. after bank robber joker, hottoys has shown that perfection is possible. here, it's not the case. they could use thicker inner body. they could sculpt the rubber chest better.

i think someone is trying to convince themselves the pf is not better, so he doesnt have to buy it. money saved.

Who cares if the boobs are round or square ? This Fig is awesome and everbody realizes that this supposed to be Hellboy.

I like the HT chest... it makes it more real... either way... why are we looking at the dude's chest and more importantly... nipples???

his skin color should be yellowish too. more realistic that way. red?? what the hell are they thinking? in fact hottoys should make all their figures more realistic now. accuracy be damned. better figures that way.

Back