MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He turned out awesome. Not that I ever doubted.

Can't see much of a difference from what we were shown.

I hope we at least get Liz and Johann next.

This definitely. Something about the HB II PF looks off a bit. Not sure if he is the same stature as the HB I PF but he looks waay too skinny. Besides the HB I PF is the one that everyone needs, the HB II fell too short IMHO.

another pics from Tin
HellBoyII1.jpg

Damn thats impressive! I've got this coming from BBTS and won't cost me anything with the credit I have with them.

Whoa, that looks astonishing. At least I have about a month or so to get funds together since I ordered him from SSC.

Ugh.......

He does look awesome, Predator 1 and Terminator Salvation are new lines ups to my collection, must resist another new line......:D

My answer is simple, I will stop collecting SSC 1/6 or any other company in reality. HT is where my money is going.

Yup, pretty much the same here. I'm only getting Star Wars from SSC anymore, and they're making it easy to skip all of the trooper variants. Hot Toys is just amazing. That looks like the Hellboy figure I've been waiting for for years. I'm thinking I'll have the Samaritan in his regular hand with the RHoD holding a cigar.

Back