1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they will fix the cape as well.

Yea. I'm not usually one to complain about HT capes, but this one should look more like the material from the DCC statue instead of what it is now, which looks to be just black cotton fabric

On another note, Really can't wait to see the window display pics though :yess:

This is the earth armor he used. Im surprised so many of you didnt like the film, i enjoyed it quite a bit. Great soundtrack!

Oh the soundtrack is amazing but it was not properly utilized at all. The movie was trying to be so different from the past superman movies that the direction just became so unclear and unfocused and it just ended up looking like a combination of a Terrence Malik movie and a Michael Bay movie I mean Snyder really should've stuck to his normal directorial vision but then again Goyer didn't have to go ahead and write such a ****ty script but oh well doesn't matter they've already ruined any potential quality in this franchise just by needlessly stuffing Batman in the next one so the film will make more money a lot easier.

Ok rant done

SSC says this is a convention exclusive and that quantities will be limited if you didn't attend a con. Is there really a concern that this will sell out soon? I hope not. I'm waiting a bit before ordering to see if other items I have ordered get delayed.

Oh the soundtrack is amazing but it was not properly utilized at all. The movie was trying to be so different from the past superman movies that the direction just became so unclear and unfocused and it just ended up looking like a combination of a Terrence Malik movie and a Michael Bay movie I mean Snyder really should've stuck to his normal directorial vision but then again Goyer didn't have to go ahead and write such a ****ty script but oh well doesn't matter they've already ruined any potential quality in this franchise just by needlessly stuffing Batman in the next one so the film will make more money a lot easier.

Ok rant done

That's exactly why I am going to enjoy this film for what it is. I have very little interest in Bennifer Batman who is going to take over the sequel; I'm regarding MoS as a one-and-done. Perhaps Cranston can save the sequel but I would not bet a dime on it.

So I want mementos of this film. It has flaws. But what is coming is probly gonna make MoS look like Shakespeare.

I'm in the mood for sharing this one, damn powerful tune, it beat Arcade as my favorite track of the score.

It's the beat that was playing when they knocked down the **** out of that satellite and they were falling from the sky, don't want to sound like a CoDkid, but that was epic :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0ui8Uj0TM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0ui8Uj0TM[/ame]

I know I'm one of the few, but I rather prefer my stock capes. Though if I were to ever get a another custom cape (had one before and didn like it), it will be for my MoS figures

Did anyone notice the description of the figure?

- One (1) one-piece black costume with embossed pattern
- One (1) set of full body armor

Doesn't that mean the armor is removeable and the black leotard suit is automatically underneath? I hope so.

I think it's just another case of HT's description being lost in translation. :lol

The "embossed pattern" for this figure and Jor-El probably just refers to the suit underneath not being smooth like spandex i.e. it's the same fabric as Superman's suit. Which causes the confusion.

No way in hell the under-suit of either figure has the chest logo sculpts attached.

Wrong about what part forgetable character or figure looking BA. Hiddleston, Ledger, Nicholson solid performers Shannon while not bad wasn't amazing. :pfft:

Hiddleston was really good in Thor, but was absolutely terrible in the Avengers. Some lines that came out of his mouth was cringeworthy. While I agree Shannon’s Zon isn’t up there with the best villains he was a lot better than Loki in the Avengers.

Hiddleston was really good in Thor, but was absolutely terrible in the Avengers. Some lines that came out of his mouth was cringeworthy. While I agree Shannon’s Zon isn’t up there with the best villains he was a lot better than Loki in the Avengers.

Lol say whaaaa you been smoking ras's blue flowers?

Agree.

Although for me, Zod is a top notch villain, better than Bane, better than Loki (far better).

Terence Stamp or GTFO! (Would sell a million more than this guy!)

Looks real good though if you like this guy.

Last edited:
Bane was ridiculous. He was all of 4' 11" and he had that plummy "A Christmas Carol" voice. I found him about as intimidating as Bob Crachitt.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

4'11? where the heck did you get the idea that Bane was short?

Back