1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, HotQuality. I seem to break anything and everything, so I was really surprised that I managed not to this once.

Red Diorama Back Alley Scene with Selina Kyle and Dark Knight :wink1:

IMG_20160814_2030511_zpsfxyjv1xi.jpg

IMG_20160814_2244512_zpsubu58epo.jpg

Well even though I'm not really a fan of TDKR (and find it to be a dull and cluttered mess compared to the first two Nolan movies), I've always really loved Hathaway's performance as Catwoman and decided I finally had to pick up this figure from another member here. And it's a pretty damn sexy looking figure, I must say.

And yes, those goggles were a pain in a half to put on. Lol

20160913_202110 (596x950).jpg

20160913_202210 (698x950).jpg

20160913_193639.jpg

Congrats, davejames! I love the pose you have her in. :)

Hi guys. I'm about to receive this figure. How did you ensure the goggles didn't break while putting it on? Any tips? Thanks in advance.:)

Hi guys. I'm about to receive this figure. How did you ensure the goggles didn't break while putting it on? Any tips? Thanks in advance.:)

There are some nice tutorials on YT. Clipper did explain the parts that are fragile and how to put the mask on: (17min10sec)

Not sure if it's covered in the tutorials, but I did find that it helps to warm the goggles up a bit first with a blow dryer, to make them less stiff.

One disappointment I do have with the figure in the lack of poseability in the legs. It won't let you cross them or put her in any kind of sexy standing pose, other than just having her legs spread the way I did above. I'd be curious to try it with a Phicen body instead, but I'm sure it would be a massive pain getting that tight outfit on over it (and plus those bodies are so heavy there's no way she could stand on her own anymore).

Not sure if it's covered in the tutorials, but I did find that it helps to warm the goggles up a bit first with a blow dryer, to make them less stiff.

One disappointment I do have with the figure in the lack of poseability in the legs. It won't let you cross them or put her in any kind of sexy standing pose, other than just having her legs spread the way I did above. I'd be curious to try it with a Phicen body instead, but I'm sure it would be a massive pain getting that tight outfit on over it (and plus those bodies are so heavy there's no way she could stand on her own anymore).

Congrats on the figure (and a great looking pose too)!

The issue with the leg articulation is the suit, not the body itself. I found that if I pulled the material up on the legs at the hip (and then pose the leg), that gave me some leeway as far as posing the legs at an angle. The suit still wants to stretch back upon itself, but it helped a bit. I never tried crossing the legs, but I was able to get some dynamic-looking poses. The picture below doesn't capture it, but the figure was leaning forward quite a bit in the pose.

selina.jpg

Back