1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the top half, and I like the bottom half of the pose. But combined, it looks like the two halves of her body are going in opposite directions, which is throwing me off. Then again, it may also just be me. :dunno

I hear ya, the rubber suit's restricting the twist a bit, her upper body's supposed to be twisting to the right some more in the photos. I'll try to fix it up some more, thanks! :hi5:

Ok I'm convinced the padding has to be removed...Will this give more flexibility to posing?

Last edited:
Ok I'm convinced the padding has to be removed...Will this give more flexibility to posing?

Do you mean the white suit underneath? It's really thin and doesn't have any real impact on anything; I think it's more to prevent the black suit from staining the body (or getting caught on any joints). The limited range of motion really comes from the black suit; it's stretchy and often wants to stretch back to its original shape.

Do you mean the white suit underneath? It's really thin and doesn't have any real impact on anything; I think it's more to prevent the black suit from staining the body (or getting caught on any joints). The limited range of motion really comes from the black suit; it's stretchy and often wants to stretch back to its original shape.

Oh I see- Thanks!

We all have a love for Ms Kyle... that is until you try to bend her :gah:

Attachments

• catwoman_001.jpg
    catwoman_001.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 473
  • catwoman_003.jpg
    catwoman_003.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 468
  • catwoman_002.jpg
    catwoman_002.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 472
I wanted to take a moment and share what I have been working on with everyone:

I have shared some of my photography with everyone this week and I have decided to create a hardcover book based on the Dark Knight Trilogy in One Sixth Scale of course.

This book will cover everything from Begins to Rises in chronological order.
Thank you for all of your support thus far... Fellow collectors, lets make this happen :)

Please feel free to share with anyone and everyone... the more people that know about this, the better!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/105760481/the-dark-knight-trilogy-in-one-sixth-scale-toy-sty

I wanted to take a moment and share what I have been working on with everyone:

I have shared some of my photography with everyone this week and I have decided to create a hardcover book based on the Dark Knight Trilogy in One Sixth Scale of course.

This book will cover everything from Begins to Rises in chronological order.
Thank you for all of your support thus far... Fellow collectors, lets make this happen :)

Please feel free to share with anyone and everyone... the more people that know about this, the better!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/105760481/the-dark-knight-trilogy-in-one-sixth-scale-toy-sty

That sounds great, I'll definitely share this with every batfan I know

damn my zipper came off as well when i was pulling it back up, uh oh well what can u do theres nothing other than a replacement of the suit

That sucks... it's not impossible to get the zipper back on, but it is really difficult. I pulled the zipper off my Captain America figure, and I also thought I had to get a replacement suit. After a long struggle, I managed to get the zipper back on, and it works just like it did before. If you feel like tinkering with it (and have the patience), it might be worth trying to finesse the zipper back on.

Back