1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx guys, that made my mind on buying it as did the fact that Nolan films are over and she's one of a kind

Thanks guys!

I actually used a small brush :lol brushed her hair straight down the back to get all the strands separate and untangled, then took the hair close behind her ears and brought it to the front. I know some people cut her hair since it is longer than in the movie but I don't wanna mess with that, some of the cuts honestly didn't look too good and I'm no barber or stylist so I imagine it's tough to get a natural look vs. a straight cut across.

Here's mine with the rest of the DC Boys

IMG_4623.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

I bought her for 265 and it really just doesn't look enough like her for the price... looks like a regular doll with an ok face... for my first introduction to hot toys I'm unimpressed and disappointed... maybe Gamora might change my mind

I bought her for 265 and it really just doesn't look enough like her for the price... looks like a regular doll with an ok face... for my first introduction to hot toys I'm unimpressed and disappointed... maybe Gamora might change my mind

It's the "too-small" irises in the eyes and the pale face. I got mine repainted and it looks a bit more like her. You can get bootleg heads on Ebay that have a better paintjob than the HT standard one.

Custom Anne Hathaway 1 6 Head Sculpt for Kumik Female Body | eBay

Here's the HT one i had repainted:

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

Just sold mine for about 190$.. Great figure but I wasn't happy with the display.. Maybe I will replace she with Superman from Man of Steel.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Back