1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighting the hair a bit might be key as well. It's funny a simple day shot with the sunlight at the right time lightening the hair a bit really brings out the realism in this sculpt.

I'm going to work on this over the shoulders look today some more.

Here's a stand off idea I was toying with starts something like this

For the the loot baby!

FREEZE!!

More to follow...

EF27E196-A68C-4E83-8AA7-8E1ACA43C023-334-00000047CD5248C4.jpg

9A8CFE1D-C60D-4928-AD1A-F120EF70BA4A-540-00000017F15A871F.jpg

ahhhhhh! ahhHH! aaAAAHHHHHHHHHH!.

Made all the more painful by the thought that, despite the fact that the male and female halves of this joint would be the other way on...this is almost exactly how a human hip joint is.

My mother had a full right hip replacement surgery 3 months ago so I did some research....eeeeww!

And ouch!

Is anyone having their WL convert?? I've never been on it before and was wondering how long this could drag out. I really want this figure!

Do you guys find that the published delivery dates of FedEx and UPS change a lot for your delivery locations? They're pretty accurate for all my deliveries in the US, only very rarely does something show up a day early. UPS says Tuesday for this one at my mailbox.

Do you guys find that the published delivery dates of FedEx and UPS change a lot for your delivery locations? They're pretty accurate for all my deliveries in the US, only very rarely does something show up a day early. UPS says Tuesday for this one at my mailbox.

I think every single thing that has arrived for me from SSC (always via FEDEX) has turned up minimum a day early. Like I said, Coulson arrived two days early.

I think every single thing that has arrived for me from SSC (always via FEDEX) has turned up minimum a day early. Like I said, Coulson arrived two days early.

I may get my Selina tomorrow too, things usually come a day earlier than expected from SSC for me.

Pistol girls unite! Who will win the shootout!

I think I got the over the shoulder look the way I want

Last edited:
I must eat humble pie because those last couple of photos look amazing and not a bit doll like. Just shows how much the sculpting has improved since baby doll

So she's finally here huh?

I'm not planning on getting her but I've been following the thread and know everyone has been waiting patiently (and not so patiently) for a long time.

Seems like the consensus is pretty high around here. Glad to see everyone pretty satisfied. I for one think she looks far better in some of the more 'casual' photos taken. For some reason the higher quality picture reviews that are done always kind of miss the 'in hand' element that makes some of these figures shine.

Love, love, love this figure.

I copied one of the Hot Toys poses that I liked a lot since they released pictures. Here's a shot with my iPhone:

Great Pose! :hi5: Glad you like it . Nice job on the hair too! :clap

I like the pose you did, gave me an idea! :wave

what is the purpose of the white leotard / undergarment ?

it seems like she looks better without it so why was it added in the first place?

Back