1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
troll-movie-cropped.jpg

People like to trash other people's faces, especially celebs.

I found these people are often the ugly ones. Attractive people never seem to have the need to down talk other's looks... maybe because they don't have to.

whoa sorry didnt know she was related to you guys. so defensive. To each their own. to me shes like a 4 out of 10. some a 10. lol didnt mean to fire you guys up

I did not :( Aug 20 for me, I'm waiting for that early processing e-mail

Same here, but I've already entered SSC number into my phone so that I can call them up the day it comes into stock.:panic:

I'd pay right now if they'd let me.:lol

Craziness is right. I would love to start collecting, but it's so expensive and difficult to find them unless you get them at launch. I'm blown away by all this!

I took some pic again. plz take a look!:)

www.dotup.org4367215.jpg

in my opinion.

the mask is OK.
someone makes more an accurate mask, I buy it.:pray:

sculpt is good. cute and beauty.
I can see anne Hathaway there. :yess::yess::yess:

BTW,I also have Sarah Connor and MGS The Boss.
Here Selina comes,it's Beauty and the Beasts....you know:rotfl

Yeah my wife is a knockout. if I saw hathaway in club I wouldnt look twice. Cant believe im alone on that one lol. Google image hathaway horseface if you think im lying lol

Yeah my wife is a knockout. if I saw hathaway in club I wouldnt look twice. Cant believe im alone on that one lol. Google image hathaway horseface if you think im lying lol

If you and Hathaway were to ever cross paths in a club (highly unlikely) I don't really think she'd notice your existence.

Every troll's wife is a 10 on the Internet, seems to be the norm.

Fapper.

Back