1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever. Some guys just have different tastes in woman.

Me personally, I think Hathaway is a knockout. Pretty much exactly my type physically. But at the same time I don't find Scarlett Johannson attractive so I get how some people just don't dig certain girls.

It looks like SS may have gotten these in, I got my confirmation for the 30th charge notice for both my EX and regular so the 2 week notice may have been spot on.:yess:

Whatever. Some guys just have different tastes in woman.

Me personally, I think Hathaway is a knockout. Pretty much exactly my type physically. But at the same time I don't find Scarlett Johannson attractive so I get how some people just don't dig certain girls.

I dont like Scarlett Johanson either, but Im not gonna say the chick is a 4 out of 10. She aint my type, but she's at least a solid 8.

Does anyone who owns this have any pics with the rest of the Rogues? I'd love to see a shot with Bane, Joker, Two-Face, and Scarecrow.

tumblr_m8cp1qak8l1qa9jn1o1_250.gif

:lol Thats your opinion dude. You cant state it like its a fact. And you talk such a big game, put up or shut up.

^^I like this.

I'm still not seeing any pics of his girl. Not buying it. Oh wait. I found some possibles.
da5abyje.jpg

This one you guys?
peququ7y.jpg

Or this one maybe?
vupyja9a.jpg

Am I getting warmer?
ypyhamyt.jpg

I've got to be getting close.
te3eve3e.jpg

Ok it's gotta be this one.

Quick snap of her in the detolf with Joker.
DSCN0121.JPG

The sculpt looks great in hand with or without the mask. Out the box she has a serious afro going on around the top of her head though lol

Last edited:
Back