1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just signed up to go on the wait list for the sideshow exclusive version of this figure as well.

What are my chances of getting the product within the month? Has anybody been able to get theirs after going on the wait list?

My apologies to all these questions, this is my first time ordering from the site and I am new to collecting.

I've been on the EX wait list since last month. Hopefully I'll see her soon :pray:

Great photo's everyone. Cannot wait for mine. On its way as I type this from Hong Kong. No new's from the UK seller I have another on pre-order with.

Guys, absolutely great pics from everyone!

Unfortunately I'll have to wait a few more weeks since I decided to preorder from a later delicery that will be a bit cheaper... Argh.

The wait is killing me.

I put my name on the wait list a month ago and received notice on 8/9 that the figure has shipped. Should have it by the end of the week. I had cancelled my preorder because at the time there was no indication the mask would be removable.

I put my name on the wait list a month ago and received notice on 8/9 that the figure has shipped. Should have it by the end of the week. I had cancelled my preorder because at the time there was no indication the mask would be removable.

ha! i doubled my preorder on the gamble about the mask. there were no knock offs yet and i figured if the mask was not removable, i would find a way to pry it off and rebuild her face.

now i have an extra cat in the box that i haven't decided what to do with.

: o p

now i have an extra cat in the box that i haven't decided what to do with.

: o p

Les Misérables kitbash?

tumblr_mca4wusanp1qz9qooo1_1280.jpg

Do it! I am chuffed to know that I'm not the only one! :D

Looking forward to seeing your kitbash mate.

Do I do a Fantine with or without hair? Although the shaved head is the more iconic look for Fantine, I think with hair will be easier. I think the HS will have to be repainted for a more grubby appearance.

I really want to do one but wont be for a while.

Last edited:
Do I do a Fantine with or without hair? Although the shaved head is the more iconic look for Fantine, I think with hair will be easier. I think the HS will have to be repainted for a more grubby appearance.

I really want to do one but wont be or a while.

I think the long haired one is the easiest route and the dress shouldn't be too hard to make. Now, Valjean and Javert should be easy to make once Jor El's out, which means that we should be able to put together the main cast except for Cosette :hi5:

kumik makes an amanda seyfried head. it's eddie redmayne that you're lacking. otherwise, you're all set (unless, of course, you're trying to be an ht purist).

: D

kumik makes an amanda seyfried head. it's eddie redmayne that you're lacking. otherwise, you're all set (unless, of course, you're trying to be an ht purist).

: D

Adult colette definitely needs marius. I was thinking of the young colette. Sadly, no child figure from HT as far as I know. Only from DID and they aren't that good. Googled kumik's headsculpt and doesn't really look like amanda unfortunately.

Adult colette definitely needs marius. I was thinking of the young colette. Sadly, no child figure from HT as far as I know. Only from DID and they aren't that good. Googled kumik's headsculpt and doesn't really look like amanda unfortunately.

it's cosette! you're as bad as thenadier!

hahaahahaha!

Second Selina, it actually came out a lot better than the first one I got, the leotard didn't hinder anything this time and the joints especially the ankles were more solid.

So I just tweaked the hair a little, but even that wasn't as a messy like the first one.

Even the Mask is more secure

D6112D04-0FAD-4201-ADF9-2A1C175BF4AA-713-0000002127E7FFA2.jpg

image-16.jpg

561A1106-8856-4C5E-912F-82121F2DEDA6-713-000000215791E8A0.jpg

Second Selina, it actually came out a lot better than the first one I got, the leotard didn't hinder anything this time and the joints especially the ankles were more solid.

So I just tweaked the hair a little, but even that wasn't as a messy like the first one.

Even the Mask is more secure

D6112D04-0FAD-4201-ADF9-2A1C175BF4AA-713-0000002127E7FFA2.jpg

image-16.jpg

561A1106-8856-4C5E-912F-82121F2DEDA6-713-000000215791E8A0.jpg

Beautiful shots, man.

Loving the gun drawn pose!:clap

Back