1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine last night as well.

Took everyones advice and slipped it on, couldn't buckle from the back at the head either. And there i was, with 2 eyebrow tweezers thinking i could have squeezed them in... silly me ..~

The HAIR !!!! OMG i think i had almost had a stroke to get it looking ok. BROTHERS... i understand your pain. Man.. tugging that hair to the back of the ears, without random hairs plucking out was such a chore. You comb this down, another pops out... ARGHHHHH !!!!

Anyways, using the limited patience God has blessed me with, a little hairspray, and alot of water.. got that hair down... quite happy with it. My goggles are a little messed up.. they dont line up straight. Was like that when outta the box. When the goggles are pushed down covering her eyes, its not symetrical.. its kinda slanted... oh well..

Now that they are in the upright position, won't intent to push those goggles back down. Its less noticable as the ears.. and i was so scared of pushing the goggles to its 180 position upright... but now its done, it will be left untouched.

I just got her today!!!! woohoo!!! she's awesome!!!:)

the mask was tricky. I found it best to keep the mask buckled and slowly nudge it over her face, hair and head with the head popped off. Unbuckling the mask and trying to snap it back on over her head is like impossible :lol.

she doesnt come with much, but honestly, she doesn't need much. just the gun and the mask and she looks fantastic with everything!!!

Love the base. glad with the TDKR series of figures they made a different base for every figure thats unique to each character.

Great little details with her outfit, boots, mask and all.

Love it!!:)

:hi5:
I just got mine today too and was going post a similar review. But your words are much better than mine. I agree on all counts. I love it!

Last edited:
:hi5:
I just got mine today too and was going post a similar review. But yours words are much better than mine. I agree on all counts. I love it!

There was and is still so much negativity around this awesome figure. So happy to see others as happy with her as I am.

After messing around a bit trying to pose her up tonight, once I get the hair properly futzed and beautiful, it's so hard to risk getting it out of place again when finding a pose.:lol

Anyone here have much experience using Dollfie wax? Or should I just be patient and keep using just a small amount of water to get it to hold where I want it?

says the guy with the mohawk deniro as his avatar.

i think we're all quite 'bizarre' in one way or another to be collecting this stuff.

So what are you saying? Are you trying to call Bickle weird???? :lol :wink1:

Taxi Driver is a total classic and God willing everything will line up right and I'll own Rainman's Bickle.

If you see me going on a wild photo bomb tear posting pics of him in a leopard thong..... please feel free to heckle me and call me bizarre.

Had this conversation with my 10 yr old daughter last night...

J: "Dad...is that Catwoman?"

"Yeah. Pretty awesome eh?"

J: "Looks like a Barbie."

"No it doesn't."

J: "Yes it does. It completely looks like a Barbie."

"Look at the detail, the quality, the articulation."

J: "The what?"

"Nevermind"

J: "Can I touch her hair?"

"Nope. And don't even breathe on those goggles."

J: "Whatever"

Oh, um........do you have a small comb I can use? :monkey1

J: :lol:lol:lol:rotfl

:lol:lol Nice Chris

I thought the same thing.

I hear ya. I may be speaking too soon

Mine are rock solid. But the heels make her less stable than your average figure.

Got ya. Gotta make sure that she flat footed, extra sturdy on her feet and balanced.

Did anyone check the ankle joint yet? Is it the barbell style or the type with the screw and corrugated pegs? I didn't check yet because I saw they were deep down in the boot and getting in there with the needle nose is on the "to do tomorrow" list :lol

She needs a lot of attention and I haven't had the time to give it to her this week. I had no idea that Seline is so needy; I thought she was the independent "I don't need no man" type gal..... bulls__t!!!

The stories keep coming in. Every time I read a few more I'm like *siiiiigh* "Yea. I'll try this out tomorrow"

Just got mine yesterday, but i had two on pre-order so i sold the first one to a guy who was extremely happy...
Should have posted here first but, he wanted it so bad :).

The other pre-order will arrive next week so i can wait..

:lol

www.nooooooooooooooo.com

Thank you for all the input on my very first attempt on eye repaint. Especially thanks for those who pointed out the difference between Iris and Pupil. :) Now I will never made that mistake again.

Anyhow, repainted it. Hope this time is better -

1097087_406687696118847_17811411_o.jpg

Looks better. But still reminds me of an anime girl. :lecture

Thank you for all the input on my very first attempt on eye repaint. Especially thanks for those who pointed out the difference between Iris and Pupil. :) Now I will never made that mistake again.

Anyhow, repainted it. Hope this time is better -

1097087_406687696118847_17811411_o.jpg

Looks better than the first go at it :clap. If you don't mind me saying so, the eyes are a little too dark which is making them appear like their all black. You got the size of the iris much better this time though.

If you could get her eye color right and show a contrast between the iris and pupil, then you'll ace your goal.

I agree with you 100% that she has giant irises and HT didn't give us that. They haven't with all of those recent figs that I mentioned before. Accurate eye color and the size of the iris is so key in nailing likeness

I lost track of this thread for a while and I think that it exploded with controversy and disappointment about the likeness (am I off on that?). I think that the sculpt itself has a great likeness and the main thing that demotes it is the eyes.

I like her with the mask on far better. basically anytime you see an upclose photo of a figure it usually looks a bit wonky. Everything gets exaggerated and you see just too much detail.

At normal size, in-hand, i think its a excellent likeness to Anne.

I hope the next female figures are Elizabeth Shaw and Faora!!! :)

and then John Blake i hope comes out at some point too!!

Last edited:
Is it better to have the goggles in the cat ear position before you put the mask on or will that make it worse, it seems Im only going to have one shot at putting on the mask when I get her.

Is it better to have the goggles in the cat ear position before you put the mask on or will that make it worse, it seems Im only going to have one shot at putting on the mask when I get her.

Yes this is the right procedure to follow in my opinion...:lecture

Back