MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, with all these delays, what's coming out in April or even May? Everything is getting pushed back. :(

This is what I have on order and the months stuff comes out.

Order List
Rock 'n' Roll - March 2012
Zartan - April 2012
Black Ninja - April 2012
Boromir - May 2012
Black Spidey - May 2012
Boba Fett - June 2012
Bacara - June 2012
Ringwraith - July 2012
Red Skull - July/August 2012
Snow Troll - August 2012
Iron Monger - Sept/Oct 2012
Snake Eyes - Sept 2012

This is what I have on order and the months stuff comes out.

Order List
Rock 'n' Roll - March 2012
Zartan - April 2012
Black Ninja - April 2012
Boromir - May 2012
Black Spidey - May 2012
Boba Fett - June 2012
Bacara - June 2012
Ringwraith - July 2012
Red Skull - July/August 2012
Snow Troll - August 2012
Iron Monger - Sept/Oct 2012
Snake Eyes - Sept 2012

That's quite a list.
I guess you can expect all of them to arrive on schedule except for the ones that have not been delayed yet. :monkey1 :wink1:

That's quite a list.
I guess you can expect all of them to arrive on schedule except for the ones that have not been delayed yet. :monkey1 :wink1:

That actually pretty short for me over the years. :lol Well, three items are getting ready to ship and the rest have been adjusted already. So I figure most of it will arrive pretty close to that.

Curious to see what comes from that but I won't be buying anything.

Same here, unless the film is really incredible and the designs are too cool to pass up.

I'm glad its been bumped back. With the Tumbler re-issue and everything else coming out between now and summer, I was probably going to have to pass on this. Now I'll probably be able to swing it.

Delay NOT unexpected on this beast- however Sept will be earliest at best with the rash of recent HT delays...

I just called SSC and had a conversation with a rep. He said they haven't gotten notification of any changes with any of the HT 1/6 figures. Not of Black Spidey being moved up, or of Monger, Red Skull or any others being pushed back. I guess they possibly haven't been made aware yet?????

Interesting!

Back