MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really stuck on this. All i have on pre-order (paid for) is Captain America. I know I will be getting the USO version as well but i have no clue when the specs will be out for that, it could be months.

Other than that the only Hot Toys i know i will get are the Avengers which will not be shown or released till the 3rd quarter of next year. The only things i can seen being put out are previous films (Red Skull, First Class, DD) that i won't be expecting but will get.

Do you guys think he'll be worth it and will look good on his own?

This pic reminds me of those Hammer Tech suits recording that Stark hacked, during the court hearing in IM2 :rotfl

Absolutely hilarious when Rockwell's character feels the need to point out that "that test pilot survived"...

I ordered this yesterday using my reward points and got $45.00 0ff.
Have nt been this excited for a Iron Man figure since the Mark 1.The fact Id all but given up on it ever being manufactured just makes it all the sweeter!For the longest time it seemed doomed for an appearance in some future Hot Toys tome as a tantalising "Could have been".....

I'm really stuck on this. All i have on pre-order (paid for) is Captain America. I know I will be getting the USO version as well but i have no clue when the specs will be out for that, it could be months.

Other than that the only Hot Toys i know i will get are the Avengers which will not be shown or released till the 3rd quarter of next year. The only things i can seen being put out are previous films (Red Skull, First Class, DD) that i won't be expecting but will get.

Do you guys think he'll be worth it and will look good on his own?

'Is it worth it' is always a hard question to answer. Me personally if I didn't have so many figures to budget for in the coming months this would be a no-brainer - and yeh, he'd look good on his own :)

He definitely looks better around others figures because it conveys the magnitude of the scale.

I've got mine ordered. This has been a must have for me. I know it's expensive but I'd rather pay the retail price than to regret it later because I know I won't be able to afford the after market price & I doubt this'll be getting a re-realised later down line either, well not for along long time anyways.

lol you are a clown, you are seriously comparing the highest level of the luxury automobile industry to an action figure company? don't join the conversation if you obviously don't have the capacity to say relevant things

Has anyone got charged their deposit yet from SS? I haven't yet and was just wondering since they said it would be charged in 48 hours...

IMO I think Hot Toys is going out of hand milking this series, they should of released this before remaking Mark II and all. I know people will argue with me saying that. But Hot Toys is milking this series with all the gantry, Hall of Armor, etc, etc. I got all the Iron Man figures to date minus the SDCC ones. I may regret not getting this but hey I may even end up ordering it. Damn you Hot Toys! I really want to quit this obsession. Oh well, if it sells, it sells. I still got 4 box unopened at my parents place. Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Thor and Odin. Okay, enough crying. I think I'm mad because I don't want to buy this figure at that cost :lol

IMO I think Hot Toys is going out of hand milking this series, they should of released this before remaking Mark II and all. I know people will argue with me saying that. But Hot Toys is milking this series with all the gantry, Hall of Armor, etc, etc. I got all the Iron Man figures to date minus the SDCC ones. I may regret not getting this but hey I may even end up ordering it. Damn you Hot Toys! I really want to quit this obsession. Oh well, if it sells, it sells. I still got 4 box unopened at my parents place. Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Thor and Odin. Okay, enough crying. I think I'm mad because I don't want to buy this figure at that cost :lol

I kinda agree and understand. I just don't think Hot Toys or Sideshow should be blamed for what they are making or how many items are coming from one particular line. We all have the option to not buy certain one or none at all. I'm sure there are plenty of collectors out there who love the fact that they have made so many Iron Man movie related figures. I personally can't wait for Stealth Iron Man.

Hmmm yeah, just like Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini, etc. :cuckoo:

lol you are a clown, you are seriously comparing the highest level of the luxury automobile industry to an action figure company? don't join the conversation if you obviously don't have the capacity to say relevant things

I completely agree with Foyle. It makes perfect sense to compare the two. Hot Toys is essentially a luxury toy company. There products are pretty much untouchable to the competition. The competition strives to reach their benchmark.They literally are the Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini, etc. of the industry.

Yeah, damn Hot Toys for producing multiple figures from a popular film series. How dare they try to recoup the money they paid Marvel for that expensive license. How dare they function like a business!

If only they were doing more Sucker Punch, Green Lantern, and other figures from movies that bombed.

We want Waterworld and Cutthroat Island figures now!

Me can run toy business!

:monkey2

Back