1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Anybody else who pre-ordered at Alter Ego Comics not even have they card charged yet? I'm wondering if I should send them an email, or if they're still getting around to my order.

They are definitely in the process of doing so. I emailed Marc on Tuesday. He said they were charging cards this week.

My LCS called today to inform me that they had gotten in their shipment of HT Supes figs. After declining the offer, he hit me wth 20% off the MSRP, and I caved. Like the addict I am.

Photos tomorrow.

If it weren't for the damn holiday mine would be here.:gah::impatient:

Cincinnati, OH, United States 11/24/2011 1:13 A.M. Arrival Scan
Maumee, OH, United States 11/23/2011 8:23 P.M. Departure Scan
11/23/2011 6:07 P.M. Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IN, United States 11/23/2011 10:13 A.M. Departure Scan
11/23/2011 7:50 A.M. Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States 11/23/2011 6:57 A.M. Departure Scan
11/23/2011 6:10 A.M. Arrival Scan
Eagan, MN, United States 11/22/2011 10:43 P.M. Departure Scan
11/22/2011 7:09 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/22/2011 11:42 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Woulda looked better without PERS though imo. PERS was scrapped on Supes because it hurt the accuracy of the sculpt is my understanding.

I have to disagree. A lot of Indy's recognizable facial expressions are really based on his eyes, and are able to be reproduced within very close proximity due to the PERS. on the flip side, he looks f'in crazy if you position the eyes looking down. For some reason it is apparently impossible to take a picture of Indy that actually reflects what he looks like in person.

I will wholeheartedly agree that Reeve wouldn't have been helped by PERS. The only improvement to the package I could possibly suggest would be a completely separate sculpt with his smirk.

Spoke toy Danielle at SS? I sent picture of the defects to her. She said 5-7you days. Hopefully a replacement is sent out. How does it work? Do I send them mine first? Or once they see the defects on the pictures, do they ship out my replacement?

They usually send you a pre-paid label and have you ship it back before they send the replacement.

oh god.....they need to just ship me a new suit. I don't need a whole new figure. Every thing else is fine.

oh god.....they need to just ship me a new suit. I don't need a whole new figure. Every thing else is fine.

In your case they might have you destroy the suit and send you a new one. I had to do that with a replacement PF art print once.

I hope so.....would be completely retarded to ship it back and then wait for them to ship another one back.....what if the new one they ship to me is just like the old one?

They'll send the suit with a body. The belt is not designed to be unbuckled, it's glued together.

In that case they'll probably want you to send it back to them.

with a new head sculpt....because I like the one I got...what if I get a crappy head sculpt with a shiny spot on it.

with a new head sculpt....because I like the one I got...what if I get a crappy head sculpt with a shiny spot on it.

You will have to switch the heads on the one you return then (I am not sure if the replacement will even have the head sculpt. They are requiring all exchanges to be sent back to them in a prepaid envelope that they are including with new body/suit. If you fail to return the damaged body/suit within 10 days you will be charged.

Finally got mine:)
img0823.jpg

img0830g.jpg

img0836ly.jpg

Well, that's one hell of a november.
i turned 30 on 11th, my GF organized my very first surprise party for that, joined my first sig group with Superman month and now Supes also sparked the return of a HT figure...without customs...finally. He just arrived.
:yess:
A german parcel service that never brought me anything from HT ringed on my door and could only be Superman and outtta box came the biggest azz HT box I ever saw.
And he's perfect, symbol straight on the suit, no shiney forehead.
Just the regular fortress base stuff, but who cares...grindin' down the holes a little and all's good to go.
Pics tomorrow...but where the hell to go with that base...?!?
:lol

My preorder of this already got here in the Philippines! Time to snag it!

Back