1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Superman The Movie looks amazing on blu-ray. One of the best transfers I have seen.

is it just like the old dvd superman anthology or are there any differences in content?

I didn't own the old anthology because I had the separate DVDs.

Superman is one of the titles I've owned on VHS, Beta, Laserdisk, DVD and finally BLU. The BLU make me feel like I hadn't seen the movie in 30 years.

Good extras, but the picture quality on the BLUs are enough of a reason to upgrade. And the sound mix on a decent system is amazing.

We've seen a lot of photos on this figure now. Scads of them. And with every one there is something that just bothers me about the figure that I can't get past. I hate to nitpick, and it's hard to describe the problem, but it seems to originate from my not having it. I was going to provide a Photoshop of my issue, but it's difficult to show empty space.

Here's my best artists rendition of the problem.

unled1cg.jpg

We've seen a lot of photos on this figure now. Scads of them. And with every one there is something that just bothers me about the figure that I can't get past. It's hard to describe the problem, but it seems to originate from my not having it.

:rotfl:lol:lol:lol

EVIL SUPERMAN

hot_toys_1978_superman_by_ranock-d4f1wj5.jpg

Hey Kamandi, can I have one of those awesome sigs? I'm going to see about even getting my name changed to "Superfan08" this month to commemorate the release of this guy.

All is gots to say is, some people got posing skills, some don't.

I hope we do get a DX with a smiling sculpt someday. I initially had an idea for an "up-up-and-away!" pose with Reeve facing forward and waving with one hand, but I realized that it wouldn't really work with this expression.

It was Amazons deal of the day yesterday.

I'll never order from WB again after they cancel 4 orders because they didnt want to sell for the price they advertised for.

Hey Kamandi, can I have one of those awesome sigs? I'm going to see about even getting my name changed to "Superfan08" this month to commemorate the release of this guy.

Happy to do so. Just drop me a pm. I'm using my mailbox to track all the requests and keep the tread on topic. (as much as this thread is ever on topic)

This Custom inspired me to mimic it, in good guy form of course using some effects what do you think

IMG_0497-1.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

It's CLOSE.. the hand position is a little off, and the torso needs to be bent a little more too.

also, his seems to have a stuffed package.

We've seen a lot of photos on this figure now. Scads of them. And with every one there is something that just bothers me about the figure that I can't get past. I hate to nitpick, and it's hard to describe the problem, but it seems to originate from my not having it. I was going to provide a Photoshop of my issue, but it's difficult to show empty space.

Here's my best artists rendition of the problem.

unled1cg.jpg

How about this to keep you in the mood
3305-1.jpg

Or this...
beyer_honor-1.jpg

How about this
9111.jpg

Last edited:

The "S" on that shield is all wrong...

Only kidding.

:)

I was bored after work
IMG_0504-1.jpg

Toys2 got their shipment in today. I should have him by wensday.

Last edited:
Back