1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Shouldn't be it's been a year.

And there's plenty on eBay too.

Any idea on how to remove the "suit" without breaking the belt?

Thanks, yeah it's been out for a while, didn't realise how long. I still need to pick one up.

If it helps, as a fellow Aussie, I picked one up for $230 (free shipping) about a month back from ebay. Jut got to be patient....

Lovely, lovely figure.

It's a must have.

There are plenty of them out there, so don't pay more than ~220.

Hey all, I've seen pictures of the Superman figure where it looks like the red underwear has been pushed down slightly so that it has more natural looking creases when it is posed. Does anyone know how to do this?

I've tried pushing gently on mine to see if I can lower then from the waist, but it seems to be pretty hard to move against the blue suit. I was hoping to push them down so they dont sit so high on the waist and look a bit more natural.....

So, much, innuendo....

Has anybody tried to remove the pegs of the boots, I have ones that want to replace with the long pegs for a bash??...

Has anybody tried to remove the pegs of the boots, I have ones that want to replace with the long pegs for a bash??...

I've never taken the boots on mine off till about five minutes ago(Just to check for you), but the pegs come out. You will need a pair of long nose pliers(4" will be fine) with knurled tips to grip the pegs, but they do come out. And can be changed with any sized ones you fancy.

I've never taken the boots on mine off till about five minutes ago(Just to check for you), but the pegs come out. You will need a pair of long nose pliers(4" will be fine) with knurled tips to grip the pegs, but they do come out. And can be changed with any sized ones you fancy.

Thanks a lot:clap, just order the long pegs, gonna give it a try next week, once they arrive:1-1:

Thanks a lot:clap, just order the long pegs, gonna give it a try next week, once they arrive:1-1:

Don't mention it.
I managed to pick up a very slightly blemished suit from a member here last week, and i have ordered a set of boots and the pants from an Ebay seller to complete the suit. I am going to put the suit on a TTM19 body.
Good luck with your mods!

Back