1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Just got mine!!! Gonna open it up this weekend.

If those pics show your figure's problems at their worst...this is just me but I don't think I'd be too bothered.

I'd have to agree. I really didn't spot anything at first until I read his post.

Yeah, it seems fine.

Great choice of pose there Oscorp. Oh and I never commented on your shots vodoun, fantastic as usual. Nice little dedication to Christopher Reeve.

I just set mine up. I love the figure, but I'm less crazy about the stand. Especially the black clasp. It's doesn't bother me so much on Tony Stark but it really goofs Supes cape when seen from the side. I see a different stand in the near future.

Oscorp did you trim the plastic pole that goes into the base do that the cape hangs naturally??? Great pose by the way.

Oh and it is pretty easy to snag the suit. Be careful. One or two tufts of blue is inevitable and hardly noticeable but I'd imagine the more rough people are with it, the more prone it will be to noticeable damage.

It's times like this I'm somewhat glad I've always chewed my nails. Though it's never something I've been proud of but at least my nails what's left wont be near it. :eek:

I've always detested football tops for this same reason. Polyester is such a pitiful fabric to work with.

Oh and I never commented on your shots vodoun, fantastic as usual. Nice little dedication to Christopher Reeve.

Cheers mate!

Though I'm currently trying to build a frame with some twine for some new shots. Not comfortable taking any chances with a figure of this quality. Hoping to shoot some good November winter sunset shots.

mine came in today :panic:..i love it he's bad ass :yess:

Oscorp did you trim the plastic pole that goes into the base do that the cape hangs naturally??? Great pose by the way.

No just shoved it in hard. (didn't want to go at first.)

Got mine. A+!!!

No need to bother when we have so many great pics but here's one crappy one.

(only gripe i have is that he seems to have a perspiration blemish on his forehead in certain light..Any idea how to get rid of it, no i'm not using sandpaper. Otherwise it don't bother me!)

Superman is HOME!

007.jpg

I like the pose

Got mine today, love it!

I got a calendar as well.

Kind of interesting considering Hot Toys must have packaged these. Sideshow and Hot Toys really are attached to each other by the hips by the looks of things.

and btw mine is the ex. and it didnt come with a calendar :dunno

I wonder if the calendar thing is based on how often you buy from sideshow... for example I did get a calendar with my ex supes... and I have about 10 items on pre-order.

I haven't opened it yet, just popped the lid off to see if my S symbol was centered... Looks perfecto, from top to bottom.

Since almost all figures come with guns and other accessories... wish they would have included a suit instead...

Since almost all figures come with guns and other accessories... wish they would have included a suit instead...

Actually, I can't fathom how they could make this a 2 in 1 with Clark Kent clothes and parts. I don't think I'd have the nerve to have the Superman suit under a Clark Kent disguise with how easily the suit can be snagged let alone taking the Superman suit on and off.

My only wish would have been to just drop the crystal base completely. The flight stand is a nice idea but I would have been fine with just the figure, the hands and the standard MMS movie base.

:lol

I JUST went to order another Sideshow Superman, the regular, since I have the exclusive and the exclusive popped up and the regular is now sold out.

EDIT:

Regular is pre-order now. Weird.

I still think we'll get a DX someday. My only hope is that we get an alternate HS with that classic Reeve smile. Hell, they could just pull a Luke and have Clark and Superman. Hopefully they'd have interchangeable hair, so that you could mix the expressions between characters.

Back