1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Congrats on taking the single best picture. Nobody can say this isn't a 99.9% accurate sculpt after this photo in natural light. Glad ther eis no PERS, the eyes look real here.

DSC04338.jpg

Yep, this completely sold me. Ordered.

Well done Rorywan... those pics really show how fantastic this figure is.

And I'll definitely be stealing that pose :rock

Hey Larry! Fancy meeting you round here.
:wave
Fancy that :wave :D

Your pic pretty much did it. I've unexpectedly spent too much on hobby related items, so I was thinking about cancelling this. But I guess I'm not now.

Thanks for nothing :lol

Oh I wasn't aware you lived in Ireland! Have you got some dude in Hong Kong to hook you up then?
I love that bag he comes in!

I spend about half the year in Ireland still, so I know how rare the sunshine is!. Yeah, got it from a HK dealer. Got the bag with it.

Well done Rorywan... those pics really show how fantastic this figure is.

And I'll definitely be stealing that pose :rock

Thanks man, I can't claim thats an original pose, so feel free!.

Fancy that :wave :D

Your pic pretty much did it. I've unexpectedly spent too much on hobby related items, so I was thinking about cancelling this. But I guess I'm not now.

Thanks for nothing :lol

Sorry! :lol

The Supe crest looks a little high but the face sculpt is immaculate.

Nice pics Rory. Gotta agree, yours have been the most life-like thus far. :rock

Sorry guys, I have absolutely no time to futz or pose Supes since I got it.
But here are a few very raw pics, just in some sunlight coming in the window. The crystal base is amazing, I have wanted this since 1979!
The sculpt looks much better inhand than I have seen in anyones pics (including these!). It is fantastic. The boots are soft plastic, not rubber, so there is a tiny amount of flexibility there. The Box is huge, I have to admit the giant logo is kinda silly looking inhand, cool but I have no idea, what I'm gonna do with it. And I'm getting another from SS!

Anyway, sorry again about rushed pics, these are raw so you can se how good the headsculpt is.
I will endevour to take some proper ones in next few days..

DSC04338.jpg

Erm...this is a rushed pic for which you felt the need to apologise? Wow, I'd love to see pictures you've really spent time over.

I have a tracking number for this...will be here in the UK within a few days...Yeessss!

[ame]https://youtu.be/sjD3ZVS8V6c[/ame]

Best pic i've seen. And yes, the crystal base is cool lookin.

DSC04326.jpg

Rory did you remove the "S" and reapply it, or did it come crooked like in your pics?

Rory did you remove the "S" and reapply it, or did it come crooked like in your pics?

I think it's just bunched up on that side. Look at the other closeup from above, and you can see he needs to tug it down a little. He did mention he didn't have time to futz it.

I'm seeing the crookedness too. :(

High on the right. I hope it's just a futzing issue... :pray:

I think it's just bunched up on that side. Look at the other closeup from above, and you can see he needs to tug it down a little. He did mention he didn't have time to futz it.

Except I am seeing it crooked in relation of the neck line to the top of the "S". No amount of futzing would affect that.

Rory?

It's not crooked. Calm down guys. The fabric is stretchy. You can move it around. It's just pulled down a little on the left. Look closely at the detail in the fabric and you can see where it's pulled and not.

It's crooked in your pics is all I'm saying. Do you plan to take "futz'd" pics?

Back