1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

backpedaling.gif
backpedaling.gif
backpedaling.gif
backpedaling.gif

Like I thought. Can't give me an answer because there isn't one.

I'm not gonna argue superman is more famous than Iron Man. Just more going off of that HT isn't the best at doing stuff like that. Supes probably is another ball of wax when it comes to what they might do but we shall see. Honestly, for me I just want Supes and I'm ok with never having Clark.

Can't say I'd have to buy a Clark, but if they had a 2-in-1 set with say a phone booth as an accessory I'd likely loose my mind :lol

Can't say I'd have to buy a Clark, but if they had a 2-in-1 set with say a phone booth as an accessory I'd likely loose my mind :lol

That would be pretty cool and tempting I agree. :lol

Yeah, but they did a separate Clark for Superman Returns, so there's a precedent for it. Plus, frankly, this movie (and character) is much more iconic and popular in geekdom than even the Iron Man films. It would be criminal for HT to have given us Routh Clark but not Reeve Clark.

:rock

I feel a petition coming on :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dlwseXVn0"]YouTube - ‪superman scream‬‏[/ame]

I wouldn't be surprised if it just shows up on pre order like a lot of the other Hot Toys stuff like spider man, Mark II Unleashed Armor version, and Thor.

But maybe due to all the hype this fig is getting they will have a pre order window liek they do for all the sideshow stuff.

Like I thought. Can't give me an answer because there isn't one.

If you're smart enough to insult an educator, you should be smart enough to read into that as well as smart enough to know that nobody's buying into your attempts at backpedaling after said personal insult. :wink1:

If you're smart enough to insult an educator, you should be smart enough to read into that as well as smart enough to know that nobody's buying into your attempts at backpedaling after said personal insult. :wink1:

You honestly don't have an answer so you keep repeating yourself. I can call kara to help out if you need a life-line. What I find even more awesome is the fact you insinuate that I'm insulting anyone as if it's wrong and then turn around and quote someone elses insult with teaching and lauging emoticons. Answer that one when you find the answer for the first one. I'll help you look around the thread if you need it.

while i can see the kryptonite exsclusive as a cool item i just dont see me posing him in such a way. i want the epic hero poses.......not weakend slouchy poses....:lecture

reg w/free shipping FTW...............:rock

Insults are and sniping at each other is not okay in this thread. There will always be those that have problems with something everyone else is over the moon about - but we don't have to give them attention and respond to them. Ignore them.

It's obvious a lot of care and attention went into this figure and HT held back until they could get it just right. Personally I'll be unhappy if they DO tweak the sculpt.

This is a great day for geekdom and I'm not going to let a couple of naysayers piss in the Cheerios.

I have never ordered from sideshow, I have only ordered from BBTS and TA. When a new pre-order comes up will it be found under new products or is there somewhere else to find it?

I really do not see why people are thinking a DX will follow.

The previous DX of other figures were only made after the 'DX Initiative' was started. If HT were going to DX this, they would have right now.

Well Michael Jackson had the Billie Jean figure then came Bad version (DX-03)
Batman TDK MMS then DX-02
Bruce Lee DX then two MMS

Anything is possible..........but for Supes i only see the CK version...

wrong forum

Well Michael Jackson had the Billie Jean figure then came Bad version (DX-03)
Batman TDK MMS then DX-02
Bruce Lee DX then two MMS

Anything is possible..........but for Supes i only see the CK version...

Yes but the MJ and BL, (I covered the batman one in my post), are entirely different versions. A DX of this that people are hinting at would be this release, with CK gear.

Can't see it happening as there is no precedent for it.

That scene used to scare the bejeesus out of me when I was a kid!:eek:

"I full-blasted the audio on my 15.1 speaker surround sound THX ultra 5 system with Bose speakers when Superman screamed in that same scene! lol"

Heh.

Back