1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Hope?? Hope????? It's Superman! Hell yes it's gonna be "worth it!":lecture

They are charging about sixty dollars more than they should and using a charity as an excuse even though only a few dollars will go to it. It's everything, but worth it. It's a rip off.

They are charging about sixty dollars more than they should and using a charity as an excuse even though only a few dollars will go to it. It's everything, but worth it. It's a rip off.

And you know this, how? :dunno

Sounds to me more like you're just trying to justify being cheap, selfish and greedy. :huh

Jesus hates you.

file.jpg

Why is every person on here with a post count under 300 and/or a join date after January 2011 is a total ****** bag?

63031_1485605577335_1149750185_32371760_7271009_n.jpg

Coming from a religious background, I find some of these posts disturbingly offensive & seriously insensitive.

Coming from a religious background, I find some of these posts disturbingly offensive & seriously insensitive.

Maybe someone who only joined this month ought to get to know the board culture and local personalities before they decided whether or not to be offended. :panic::panic::panic:

There's a lot of ass-holes on this board... If I were you I'd block pixletwin, EVILFACE, Voorhees27, Devil_666, Jmlsuperman, thenammagazine and FLOSI.

Nice try FLOSI, but me and Liquid Larry go wayyyyyyy back. I remember when he was Solid Larry. So that trick will never work.

Back