MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating getting this figure for a while. My quandary right now is that since it is still available from most dealers, including being still available on the Sideshow site, is it possible that it will go on sale and be found for much less than it typically sells for or is it going to sell out soon and have high second market prices. I guess I'm wondering if it is going to go the way of the Hot Toys Harvey Dent or Silk Spectre II, where you could find it for around $100. I'd hate to pay full price if that is where it is headed.

Still available for DECENT prices, get it! One of HT best efforts! It WILL rise up in price at some point but it is such an imposing, detailed thing to behold!
Gary

I was holding off on this one, but after seeing pics in this thread (Plus getting my Mark IV and WM) I've decided to grab one before the Mark V comes out. He's sure to sell out around that time, plus the photos here actually look way better than the promo pics.

He's like 2 or 3 on my list of HT to get next. (Man this hobby is getting expensive...)

a good friend sold me his 2nd one for about $90. i want him only as an accessory to the mark V but man, once in my hand, it's undoubtedly such a bad ass figure on his own. and as everyone already said, pants bleaching is indeed mandatory.

Back