MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:whip
whiplash028.jpg

[/IMG]
That's not my burd!....
tumblr_l8bcxshoAM1qcqaj6o1_400.gif

Whiplash has been moved to the gift card list at Sideshow? That has to be a very rare occurrence for a Hot Toys figure. Anyone know the last Hot Toys figure that could be bought with a gift card? Of course Sideshow only carries a small portion of Hot Toys' line-up.

It happens more than you think but its not all the time either because they don't carry everything that HT has.

Whiplash has been moved to the gift card list at Sideshow? That has to be a very rare occurrence for a Hot Toys figure. Anyone know the last Hot Toys figure that could be bought with a gift card? Of course Sideshow only carries a small portion of Hot Toys' line-up.

Not a surprise, I remember when both Resident Evil Leon was on the GC list:monkey2 But I passed thinking I'll get him later for cheaper without a GC.

On another note, I just received my Whiplash from hastings but to find out it was an opened item so I will return it and get a replacement.

I need some help, I take out the head from my Whiplash figure and I can't put in back, I'm afraid to broke some parts from the skeleton, please I need some advice.:(

OK!!:) the armor o what ever you call, I'm afraid if I try to force the head in the neck I have to hold the body and I don't want to damage the armor.:(

OK!!:) the armor o what ever you call, I'm afraid if I try to force the head in the neck I have to hold the body and I don't want to damage the armor.:(

Use a hair dryer on the head and neck then try and stick it on while holding the figure around the waist, and make sure your hands are dry.

..and don't forget the necklace must be one:)

Last edited:
Great review Josh and very well taken photos! :clap

That fix will be quite simple. Yeah, no use sending it back. Enjoy your new fig. :)

Thank you! Both came out ok. Little unhappy with the pics. Didn't get them sharpened and cleared up as much as I'd like but they're ok.

Yeah, it will be a pretty simple fix on that part thankfully.

Josh did you notice there is a part missing just under whiplash's chest piece?

I didn't until it was pointed out. Checked the box and didn't see it in there. So yeah that kind of sucks but the figure overall is pretty cool.

I just got my Whiplash, and man, what a figure. I've seen all the pictures, but the head sculpt is even better in person. And his harness is freaking amazing with detail. It will be a little time before I can put him together (no place to display him yet) though.

Back