1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Don't see why not. Do I want to know what is on it? :sick

Hi guys. Recently bought a DX02 loose. How do I remove the backpack?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi guys. Recently bought a DX02 loose. How do I remove the backpack?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Pull the backpack up from the bottom, you'll hear the tabs detach then slowly remove the clips from the shoulders. Good luck!

Thanks man. I'll try that.

Also, I got an lforigno cape instead of the original. Does the DX02 originally come with cape clips?

Push downward on the backpack and then pull away from the body on the bottom of it. Then you just gotta twist and wiggle the clips parts from the shoulders.

Helps to take the head and neck off first.

I took measurements from the DX12 to sand down the ears on the sonar head and around that area to take the hard edges out of the side towards the front. Then repainted.

8367222483_569f372af8_b.jpg

8367222609_4c9c2a589f_b.jpg

8367222375_cdd21a0469_b.jpg

Thanks @Maglor and @DarthAlias.. I was able to pull it out. I thought I bought a loose DX02 with a backpack that's glued on. :lol

Now to find cape clips.

Awesome mod @vodoun. :clap

I'm sorry if this was already asked before but where can I find the collar that would fit on the TF BW head sculpt just like the one in the pic above?

I'm sorry if this was already asked before but where can I find the collar that would fit on the TF BW head sculpt just like the one in the pic above?

I don't think that's a collar, I think it's a whole neckpost. Probably from the MMS71 or something.

That's my guess, but I could be wrong.

Ok, I tried to search eBay for cape clips for my DX02, but I cannot find any (only coming up with actual capes in search results).

I got two (2) custom capes but cannot attach any of them on the notches where the DX02 backpack clips go into. The capes have no clips. How did you attach yours?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. :wave

You just need to stick the cape ends on the holes of the shoulders with a tiny screwdriver until the cape holds on.

Be gentil and take your time!

Ok, I tried to search eBay for cape clips for my DX02, but I cannot find any (only coming up with actual capes in search results).

I got two (2) custom capes but cannot attach any of them on the notches where the DX02 backpack clips go into. The capes have no clips. How did you attach yours?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. :wave

Take a paperclip or something close and "gently" push the ends of the cape inside the holes. Once you get them in there you mess around with making the cape look right. It takes some time, but you will the end result.

Great, thanks guys! I will try that today. :yess:

I assumed that there is a special clip that holds it together, just like how there's a notch for the DX02 Basejump backpack. :slap

I never liked that about those custom capes with no clips where you just have to freaking push the fabric into the shoulder hole. And you even have a hard time balancing pushing both sides equally to make them symmetrical. That's why I prefer Tony Mei's custom capes that do come with a clip or adapter that goes in easily and stays in place.

I took measurements from the DX12 to sand down the ears on the sonar head and around that area to take the hard edges out of the side towards the front. Then repainted.

8367222483_569f372af8_b.jpg

8367222609_4c9c2a589f_b.jpg

Fantastic pics. I really miss the sonar head.

Back