1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Nothing to worry about really - the belt will cover that and the cape.

That is how I feel, but the buyer's interpretation is a different story. I never thought that I would have to look under the belt for possible issues with the figure.

It's a natural deteroration of the rubber suit so there is nothing you could have done to prevent it. These figures are quite old now and he should expect them to show some signs of wear. If you listed it as 'used' then the ebay descriptions cover this so you should be fine.

It's not deterioration or anything. It's where the top suit is glued to the pants. It's HT's glue residue. Often times, it comes unglued. Just reglue it if you want to.

I just recently sold my DX 02 and the buyer noticed these markings under the belt. I was wondering if others have these markings? Thanks. https://web.iti.upv.es/~malbero/19072012110.jpg

Mine used to look like that. The shirt has just come unglued from the pants. I have a tutorial of how to fix that with before and after pics somewhere in this thread.

It's an easy fix. It's just a matter of using the right glue.

Most importantly, this is not your fault, I'm sure lots of them had the glue come loose there.

...and you link the seller to this post if you like. :wave

Found it:

I keep forgetting to mention that I glued my DX02's pants back on to the shirt.

P1080727.jpg

P1080728.jpg

I used this stuff:

1213978862-70584_full.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Beacon-All-Purpose-Permanent-Adhesive-2-Ounce/dp/B000VA9ESS

It says "rubber" right on the package. It worked great! :rock

You can see that the pants looked exactly the same as yours in the pic you posted.

19072012110.jpg

Tell your buyer about Quick Grip. :)

Hot weather just made something possible. :D

Why are people buying dx 2 batman with all the issues with the suit ripping and cracking.

maybe for a deal...maybe for the reason its the first Batman DX :dunno im keeping mine for that reason. given the space id be more than happy to have the DX01 displayed next to the DX12.

anyone got the dx 02 for a good price om me looking for one

I have a DX02 for sale guys, evil bay hasnt been so fruitful!

Pm me for details :)

I don't know about y'all, but I'm enjoying my DX02 more and more after watching TDKR two times in theaters. That is until the DX12 comes out. :wink1:

My DX02 is fault free and I am NOT going to sell him. Certainly not for the sake of a mesh undersuit. I would much rather spend that un-claimed cash for the 'Returns' Bat, Cat or Bird.

Or indeed the Nolan Cat.

Last edited:

Dangit. I didn't want this one, shouldn't have clicked on here now I want it. Going to be a pain to back track now...

damn, very beautiful mate! :) loving the idea and loving the quality of it.

The DX02's body looks so well proportioned compared to the DX12..

Back