1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Thanks...I may order another one before they get sold out and prices sky rocket. My first one has leaky abs, but not drenched. But I have a feeling with time, that just may tear up the figure.

I just ordered one from BBTS as well so I'm hoping that all the things I've been reading & hearing about them being ok and not leaking are true. Really excited to get this.

Oh wow! :hi5: I love that Bank Robber Joker pose eczamurai! Batman looks great too! It makes you really anticiapte what he is going to do next. Assuming you have TwoFace, what pose do you have him in?

Have to free up some money for this.
Looks absolutely amazing, always believed hot toys has that action man thing about it from my childhood years so never bought one before.

But this is too freaking amazing (goes off to cancel a sideshow preorder :monkey3)

Anyone who has purchased their DX Bats at BBTS -- any issues with oil or any major concerns with the figure? What were materials on the bas etc?

I'm thinking of getting another DX Batman. The second wave Bat I have is not that oily, but I don't want to risk any deterioration over time and being stuck with one figure.

My DCD Batman from BBTS shipped on June 1st and I received it June 4th. I opened the figure upon receiving it just to look at it and see how cool it was, but it has remained in the box since my display area isn't ready yet. I have not had any oil on the bicep armor for the longest time (and the reports of it happening on other people's kept me constantly checking!). However, I checked the figure again yesterday morning and found oil present on both the right and left biceps. I was only able to see the spots when lifting the shoulder armor; otherwise it looked like there was nothing there. Vodoun's pics where he drew white lines definitely helped me know where to look. I have 2 dots of oil on the right bicep (front and back) and 1 dot of oil on the left (at the back).

I was keeping my finger's crossed that there was something special about the BBTS shipment, but my gut kept telling me it was probably just a matter of time and indeed it was. I'm conflicted now because I like the fig a lot, but I don't know if I have the energy to deal with a leaking problem. I'm considering trying Vodoun's mod, but I'm also considering returning the figure. Anyway, I hope this info helps.

Also, I thought of an idea for a mod that would be rather expensive in and of itself, but I wasn't sure if it'd be plausible/feasible. What if you took the bicep armor off the DX02 and replaced it with the bicep armor on the Ver. 1 TDK? Is that even possible? And if so, how complex an undertaking would that be?

Two Face is $96 at Amazon. And you can find him here for less.

finally I joined this board, and this is the reason, to see your beautyful pictures of this figure! :eek: wow!

Batman_DX_02_Photomanipulation_by_Bunaldinho.jpg

love this. beautiful lightning!

very dynamic and natural poses here.
especially loving the pose on the br joker. can i steel it? :D

:horror
OH MY...
medicom head with hot toys body right?
have you done some more mods to it? it looks so f.u.cking perfect!!! :rock

nice pics but you may want to fix the 'deer in headlights' expression on the PERs lol - just pose the eyes looking up slightly and bend the head down, and you're good to go

Back