1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Wow, some really gorgeous photography Guys! :clap Keep it up. :clap

P1070646.jpg

P1070644-1.jpg

P1070641.jpg

P1070640.jpg

P1070642.jpg

P1070649-1.jpg

Mags, looks like you got your cape clips under control. :D

That's an lforigno cape.

It took a bit of futzing, but in the end I really love it. :)

What mods have you done to him Lance? Looks great.

I am using a V1 neck and cut off part of it and added some magnets inside of it.
IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

I am also testing out a new cape design for my figure. He never had the curves on his cape in the movie when he was not gliding. If you closely look at movie stills it shows that the cape was pretty much even at the bottom so I am testing out that design, I just need to make it a tad shorter.

I am using a V1 neck and cut off part of it and added some magnets inside of it.
IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

I am also testing out a new cape design for my figure. He never had the curves on his cape in the movie when he was not gliding. If you closely look at movie stills it shows that the cape was pretty much even at the bottom so I am testing out that design, I just need to make it a tad shorter.

I will have money in hand when you're ready to pimp it out to the world :rock

Last edited:

Has anyone had any success in posing the DX02 DC Direct Batch Batman on the BatPod?

It's not going to happen with the hard abs. Don't bother.

im going to post in the wtb section as well, but i was just curious if anyone picked up an extra one of these guys from the gohastings deal and would like sell it. if you do please let me know. i missed out and i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

As soon my my LCS gets their stock in I'll have an extra one for trade only. I'll be looking for a T-800, BD IronMan, or a Mech Tech Tony Stark. Or I'd be willing to do a partial trade/sale for a Rah Darth Maul and some cash.

Right now, I think T-800 for DX Batman is a good trade for the guy with T-800. In about a year, the opposite will be true, IMO.

Has anyone had any success in posing the DX02 DC Direct Batch Batman on the BatPod?

Not only abs being solid but from what I remember reading the head isn't strong enough to look up while on the pod.

Im pretty sure you need V1 batman if youre going for the batpod look.

Becareful, today I try to put my TDK V1 in my Batpod and I broke the shoulder, I loose my first figure when I start this hobby.:(

I'm thinking about buying the Batpod by Hot Toys, but I'm split about which HT Batman figure to buy. I know the first Batman figure has gripable hands for the Batpod, although the DX version looks better, but does it have the same hands?

And really important, you can't put the dx on the batpod :s

my DX replacement just arrived! just waiting for iforigno's cape and I'll be one happy camper :yess:

Im thinking about doing a replacement. How bad does the body have to be in terms of damage? and do you have to pay the shipping??

Last edited:

I'm thinking about buying the Batpod by Hot Toys, but I'm split about which HT Batman figure to buy. I know the first Batman figure has gripable hands for the Batpod, although the DX version looks better, but does it have the same hands?
I would definitely go for the first TDK suit version. It's not as good as the DX, but it looks GREAT on the Batpod. You can put the DX head on the old body too which makes it look even better.
Also FYI, the cape holder that attatches to Batmans back to hold the wire 'flowing' cape only fits on the 1st (TDK suit) Batman. I tried to put it on the DX but it wont fit properly and kept falling off.

Back