1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Just paid for my DX Bats and now playing the waiting game. Once I find a Batpod, my Hot Toys TDK series will be complete. Until the next movie comes out.

This is a great pic too!

THANKS MAN!

FORCE IT!!! :lecture

Hmm, I'm not sure what you're trying to say Maglor? :lol

I forced the sh** out of one tonight and I think I got it in place. The other is being stubborn but it will get it's what for tomorrow!

(I hereby omit myself from any responsibility with regard to damage done to the property of Chigger58.)
:monkey3

Just paid for my DX Bats and now playing the waiting game. Once I find a Batpod, my Hot Toys TDK series will be complete. Until the next movie comes out.

I am glad that this is the last piece to complete my Dark Knight collection. Now on to Ironman and the Avengers for next year before the next Batman comes out.

I am glad that this is the last piece to complete my Dark Knight collection. Now on to Ironman and the Avengers for next year before the next Batman comes out.

Ya, I'm behind on my IM collection. Need to pick up a BD Ironman and Mech Test vers. Oh, and can't wait to see how the Cap will turn out.

Does anyone know which retailers are planning to get re-stocked?

My Pre-order with Forbidden Planet was cancelled which sucks because I was planning to order with BBTS in the first place.

Jerks.

Just got my very first Hot Toys figure today. After unboxing it, my first thought was......I am in trouble...

I think heybruce is alluding to the fact that he's now hooked :D and the 'trouble' he is in is being caught in the Hot toys trap! lol

Quick mobile pic
Waiting on my Batman hardcover now
0603002212.jpg

I must be missing something. Why's it vanished from BBTS?

I must be missing something. Why's it vanished from BBTS?

Good question... I can't find it anywhere on there. :dunno

Just got my very first Hot Toys figure today. After unboxing it, my first thought was......I am in trouble...

Welcome to the club! I experienced the same thing when I got my DX Joker. Now you have to track him down! :D

Quick mobile pic
Waiting on my Batman hardcover now
0603002212.jpg

Great idea for the cape drape! I'm gonna try that!

And that Joker pose is great too! :clap

Thanks Maglor
Well the lower arm on mine was broke out of box :(
I can fix it so I dont think I will bother to send back. Also the PERS head has a slight burr on the ear. Should I ask HT to replace this? I would hate to exchange the whole thing and get a worse one.

Oh HT I need a Superman and Zod for the top shelf please!

Thanks Maglor
Well the lower arm on mine was broke out of box :(
I can fix it so I dont think I will bother to send back.

Lower arm? :confused:

Also the PERS head has a slight burr on the ear. Should I ask HT to replace this? I would hate to exchange the whole thing and get a worse one.

Your call. Depends on how bad it is and how much it bugs you. You might be able to remove the burr with an exacto, but that's scary stuff, plus you shouldn't have to "fix" this guy right out of the box.

I doubt you would get a "worse one" if you exchanged it.

The arm has 2 parts to it. It plugs in at the elbow. Its hollow and has a piece that connects to the lower arm and that is broke. It slides in still and stays but if posed alot will probably fall down or
(out).
The burr isnt very noticiable and I wouldnt try and remove it.
Very true that I shouldnt have to fix the guy

Im gonna email Redford-screw it

let me tell you this. I was the same 1 month ago. And now I have 4 HT figures and 2 more in transit and 2 more in preorder...also picked up 2 medicom figures in the process...all within a month. Lets just say my pay checks pretty much never existed - wallet totally demolished.

But I am happy :yess:

let me tell you this. I was the same 1 month ago. And now I have 4 HT figures and 2 more in transit and 2 more in preorder...also picked up 2 medicom figures in the process...all within a month. Lets just say my pay checks pretty much never existed - wallet totally demolished.

But I am happy :yess:

So Vareika which ones did you end up picking up?

I got mine yesterday. It's an awesome figure, I just have one question, my Batman is a bit cross eyed. can i fix that using the tool? I tried but no luck.

Back