1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

No, there's just small bit of thread attaching it and the rest slides into a slit in the cape, cut the thread and slide the rest of the clip out and your on your way, and you could reattach them later if you wished.

Yup.....
:gun

Bravo Thrust. EXCELLENT pics. Esp this one.

bdx2.png

100_5017.jpg

Last edited:

I'm really tempted to get this guy. The leaky suit situation and exorbiant price is holding me off though. £170.00 is an awful lot for a figure, especially in these times.

I would wait a while if I were you. Let the oil settle so to speak..

I got my replacement body from Hot Toys recently, so far the abs are clear

DX02Batman

Last edited:

Took a few pics earlier to get a closer look at the abs area... here's a few other pics I took of the full figure itself.
I've done what a few others here have and taken the clips off my DX cape. It definitely hangs a lot better on the shoulders now.
Despite all it's problems this is still an amazing figure and for me it's easily the best Batman figure ever made in terms of sculpting, likeness, accessories etc.
6-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-3.jpg

It really is the best Batman figure I've ever owned...and the worst! LOL! I think the awesomeness of the figure makes the problems with the oil seem that much more frustrating.

Yeah, definitely! Without the problems I'm sure the hype and love for this figure would be immense.... hopefully things will get resolved for everyone concerned and we can all finaly relax and enjoy the figure as it should be.

I've done what a few others here have and taken the clips off my DX cape. It definitely hangs a lot better on the shoulders now.

How do you get the cape to stay on if you removed the clips?

Does look better

The cape is slightly thicker where the clips are/were so just pushing the ends deep into the holes keeps it in there quite nicely :)

firm believer that if this piece didn't have its issues, it would be the frontrunner in michael's figure of the year. but as of now, it would just have to be in the top 3 or 5.

Hey guys just thought i would show you more pics of my dx bats. Its so fun taking pictures of him :D

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

IMG_0694-1-1.jpg

if someone wanted to mod this fig with shoulder pads that are a tiny bit smaller what would you do?

Dont like that pic of snakes batman just dosent look like a natural pose its too ridgid - the head and hands and arms need adjusting to get the look hes going for

Back