1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Thanks! Sorry for the noob question

212.jpg

damn you MF :emperor
superior in every way :emperor

I loved the night club scene it was hilarious watching Batman beat the ____ out of people with neon lights flashing everywhere. If I remember right he flipped some dude off the upper level :lol

Finally got a chance to open up the box and take a peek inside. This figure is amazing! Zero buyer's remorse here! Can't wait to spend more time unboxing it and checking out all the features.

Wow, those pics are amazing Maulfan!

This figure does look great, I should be getting mine soon, hopefully it won't be leaking oil.

Last edited:

Wow, those pics are amazing Maulfan!

This figure does look great, I should be getting mine soon, hopefully it won't be leaking oil.

Just a tip dude, you didn't have to quote all those pics just to say that, especially considering they were in the post right above yours. Unnecessary picture quoting is a pet peeve of many on this board, including me. ;)

Not really, the whole inside is basically right to the PERS control, I wouldn't dare try to hollow the PERS head out any more than it is. It doesn't look terrible as is, just the proto looked shorter and a little better.

You could dremel the base of the neck piece though surely?

fantastic pics man! I get mine on tuesday! can't wait Ill take some shots to add to the collection!

Love the sheer bad-assness of the expression on this figure. That down-turned mouth almost makes him look like Judge Dredd! Badass Batman is how I like him - like he's got his foot on a hoodlum's chest or something, and the presence of a criminal is turning his stomach.

MaulFan, is there any url you post those amazing shots? Amazing stuff, dude!

Maulfan have you messed with neck on yours at all. Because I like yours and if that's standard I can live with that.

I loved the night club scene it was hilarious watching Batman beat the ____ out of people with neon lights flashing everywhere. If I remember right he flipped some dude off the upper level :lol

Your joking I hated that scene. Completely out of place for Batman and just obnoxious. Never understood why they put Batman in a night club.

Back