1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

WOW! I dunno why you bought 4 man and frankly it doesn't matter. ONe thing's for sure though, you've got the bucks. Hats off to you man!! Congrats!

That's 4 opened now, all 1st batch, not one problem.
And that one in back gets roughed up by everyone
who walks through our office ( until they stab themselves on the gloves)
So the issues must be pretty rare.

batsk.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:

Im so undecided on this figure, i think it looks awesome but im a bit put of by the 'bug eyes' it reminds me of! i think i want to buy the mouth bits seperate and use one on the V1 cowl. i have had a bit of bad luck with my V1 so im hesitant to get another Batman

Last edited:

Finally i rechecked my suit and i found that i have the peeling problem and that part that i put you images have different color than the rest. It sucks !!!!. The armor is very fragile !!!.

I think you need to just pose him on your shelf then leave him and enjoy looking at him Kapital. You seem to be looking for problems.

I think you need to just pose him on your shelf then leave him and enjoy looking at him Kapital. You seem to be looking for problems.

Yes, but trying to retire that part of plastic i found that the rubber of the the zone was peeling so easy with my finger.

I hope Hot Toys can fix this problems, is so so easy to peel the rubber:

check this picture:

P1030205.jpg

I think this is the first time I saw this figure shot with this kind of ambient lighting that it does a better job of showing Yulli's (?) incredible sculpting. She really has captured Bale's likeness there.

One lesson I learned is never to buy an HT figure that is already in production BEFORE the movie's release from which the figure is based from -- because the HT artists were never given enough reference photos at that time. The next time, I'll make sure the figure was made AFTER the movie's release when the artists were finally given an abundance of ref materials.

Medicom was wise to release their figure almost a year after TDK's showing, it gave them time to gather more pics so they could make a more accurate fig. I wish HT did the same thing so we didn't spend money on the V1 Joker and Bats.

Last edited:

Yes, but trying to retire that part of plastic i found that the rubber of the the zone was peeling so easy with my finger.

I hope Hot Toys can fix this problems, is so so easy to peel the rubber:

check this picture:

P1030205.jpg

That doesn't look like peeling rubber, it looks like the glue spot for the upper torso rubber bit that came undone, still sucky that the glue let go, but that's all I think that is.

That doesn't look like peeling rubber, it looks like the glue spot for the upper torso rubber bit that came undone, still sucky that the glue let go, but that's all I think that is.

Not, is not that part i was talking about.

Is the angle of the rubber of the right. Is peeling so easy with the top of my finger.

Not, is not that part i was talking about.

Is the angle of the rubber of the right. Is peeling so easy with the top of my finger.

Ahhh, gotcha, the glue spot's so huge that's all I noticed, now I see the part you're talking about, and yes, that's peeling.

Yes, i should mark it with a red circle.

What should i do? ask for a replacement?.

I don´t know if they have fixed this problem.

They need to aply a sealant to the paint of the figure.

I would mark the spot and send the photo to your dealer or Hot Toys and see what they offer you for getting it resolved.

If Hot Toys an ensure future batches don't have this problem, then anyone with a defective figure from this first batch should be entitled to a fixed figure, you're paying good money.

I would mark the spot and send the photo to your dealer or Hot Toys and see what they offer you for getting it resolved.

If Hot Toys an ensure future batches don't have this problem, then anyone with a defective figure from this first batch should be entitled to a fixed figure, you're paying good money.

Yes, i sent a picture to Goodshipped and Hot Toys customer service.

That's about all you can do for now, just wait and see what they tell you for options, hopefully they work with you to get you a good figure.

Yes, but i am a little worried because maybe is a little earlier to receive a new suit without problems. Maybe they will sent me another without the paint sealant that the figure needs.

I don´t think that they have fixed the problem in this short period of time.

Gloating aside (yay for me and my legal eagle eye), the peeling on the back should be mentioned to your HT dealer or whoever you got it from. Make sure you also have a receipt as I believe MF has mentioned in the past. Send your photos in with a red circle around the damaged areas.

Do it soon (within 14 days) or else they may not honor your replacement.

Best of luck!

Yes, but i am a little worried because maybe is a little earlier to receive a new suit without problems. Maybe they will sent me another without the paint sealant that the figure needs.

I don´t think that they have fixed the problem in this short period of time.

Well, I really think no one should be sending replacements RIGHT now, I can't imagine any production run is out yet that is supposedly the fixed batch. They might rush, but maybe you should even say to them you're willing to wait a bit on a replacement to make sure it's from an improved batch.

Back