1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

FOr Hot Toys I thought it was HK first?

Yes, you maybe right, but most of the dealers on ebay that sell them are in Japan.

will it be a few weeks though? I've seen some sites still have like June as the expected date...

Probably because their getting them from DC Direct. Why don't you see if a dealer in the U.S. here on the forums are getting them soon?

Yes, you maybe right, but most of the dealers on ebay that sell them are in Japan.

Might want to double check that, bro! :D

As for prices and shipping dates, the HK ebayers who are selling these in-stock are those who got their (limited) amounts via the early bird preorders direct from HT/Toy hunters. These initial releases are fetching near $300 shipped currently.

In a few weeks, the rest of the HK ebayers and e-tailers will receive their bulk batches from HT, as well as official international HT resellers like Toys2. The prices for these will be considerably cheaper than the initial release sellers, at somewhere close to $200-230 shipped on average.

The dc direct allotment will arrive much later (may-june), but you may very well pay much less than $200 for these.

Last edited:

Actually, most are in Hong Kong.

As for prices and shipping dates, the HK ebayers who are selling these in-stock are those who got their (limited) amounts via the early bird preorders direct from HT/Toy hunters. These initial releases are fetching near $300 shipped currently.

In a few weeks, the rest of the HK ebayers and e-tailers will receive their bulk batches from HT, as well as official international HT resellers like Toys2. The prices for these will be considerably cheaper than the initial release sellers, at somewhere close to $200-230 shipped on average.

The dc direct allotment will arrive much later (may-june), but you may very well pay much less than $200 for these.

:lecture This man speaks the truth.

Been out all day, sorry I haven't answered anything sent my way for awhile.

Thrustmaster: Yeah, I'll take a few. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

G'c: If I decide to stop being lazy and commission any, I'll let you guys know, but like I told Hydeous, I hate taking on commissions because the second anything I enjoy doing turns into the slightest bit of "work", I start procrastinating. What I'll probably end up doing is just making 10 or so over the course of a few weeks then when they're all done I'll offer them up. Maybe.

DCfan: I honestly don't know. I actually sold it a few days ago, so I couldn't tell you for sure.

We both know you're only going to make one more set!:naughty

sonar1.jpg

sonar2.jpg

sonar3.jpg

sonar4.jpg

wow crow, the v1 with the dx sonar eyes head looks beautiful. So no need to sell him.. wohooo :) thanks for the pics mate :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7RM4IfeW86I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7RM4IfeW86I&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No modding at all, aside from a neck mod I did on the original head. The lack of a cape slims him down, and really, the only truly bulky area on him is his upper torso, namely the chest armor.

Wow! Beautiful, just beautiful man!:drool

I need some advice from the experts because I'm certainly not one when it comes to e-tailers.:lol I have one on order from Most Wanted Collectibles for $146.24. However, it says in stock on May 31, 2010. Is that a misprint or will they get it in sooner? Any help would be appreciated. Here's the link:

https://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/darkknight16scalebatmansonarmmsdxcollectorfigure-p-2341.html

Thanks for the help!

How do you put DX head in V1 body? DX head is magnet based. I have v1 and will preorder the DX one but would like to know how to achieve the look in these previous pics!

Wow! Beautiful, just beautiful man!:drool

I need some advice from the experts because I'm certainly not one when it comes to e-tailers.:lol I have one on order from Most Wanted Collectibles for $146.24. However, it says in stock on May 31, 2010. Is that a misprint or will they get it in sooner? Any help would be appreciated. Here's the link:

https://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/darkknight16scalebatmansonarmmsdxcollectorfigure-p-2341.html

Thanks for the help!

That is probably a good time estimate for the DCD shipments.

How do you put DX head in V1 body? DX head is magnet based. I have v1 and will preorder the DX one but would like to know how to achieve the look in these previous pics!

Not sure..but I think that he has interchanged the neck post too

DX Batman comes with two different necks and the magnet sistem works with the cowl not with the base of the neck

Back